2012 British GP Professional Bikini

Videoklip vznikol vďaka spolupráci portálu o physical fitness a kulturistike EastLabs a obchodu s doplnkami výživy ObchodRonnie.sk (predaj proteínov, kreatínov, gainerov, anabolizantov atď.)

1. …can't choose…which is which..

2. а де танцы? я лучше танцую

3. danny1636 says:

Who's the blond girl in jeans and black top giving rewards at the end? She is hot.

4. Laura Lzo says:

#45 Was the Best in my opinion. She is perfect.

5. globe255 says:

I had 40 as a winner but all of them were on my list.

6. The judges didn't go for the tight toned body in #42 .. but also didn't go for the softer #45 … Sorry it seemed they started looking at something other than the women's bodies . the point of the contest and looked at their faces ..

that is weak …

Don't get me wrong. 40 is the best looking of face then 43 .. but this is supposed to be a bikini contest.

7. The dark tan can look quite bad

8. Henny Liauw says:

so sexy my head os gona blow

9. R Seimens says:

Usually these shows have very good judges and I am amazed how right they get it, but these judges forgot what they were judging. This is a fitness competition, not a hot blonde competition. 42 and 45 no question were the best here.

10. Bran Sell says:

I also pic  #45 , what's up  haven't these judges seen a blonde before ? just saying .

11. "I love implants, my little woman had great tits before she had our kids, but didn't like me playing with them.. .  .But now that she has new pair of blot-ons, this new silicon from the US needs massaging everyday.. .  .Happy-days!! "

12. See Sonal says:

who cares,they will get jobs at hooters after the show.

13. yuk too much muscle lacking in feminine….sorry 3/10

14. TheBerginton says:

Since nobody mentions her name "45" I'll say it…it's Nikola Weiterova..there you have it.

15. I like the girl with the number 45!!! I think she has for me the best body!

16. 45, у нее хоть задница есть

17. joesph gallo says:

who cares about the implants they a lot of great ass's

18. A M says:

why do you haters watch this stuff if you hate it so much? wtf

19. 45 is off the richter scale. What are they feeding these ladies?

20. HORUS   A1 WAS HERE MCCREADY……… V FOR VENDETA

21. Si H says:

Big Chins and square jaws

22. Valkyries aflight. 80 is deadly hot. 43 likewise did it for me.  45 is adorable. Names would be nice.

23. snoozinghipo says:

Everyone has implants it seems….. sad.

24. noo Spoko says:

Like a slut on the casting ;D

25. Why they are all Slavic? Does Great Britain has it's own females?

26. Brutal Heart says:

#43 makes me laugh. "Face the back," and while the other 2 stand normally, she has to spread and stick her butt out a little to make it look like she actually has anything. Hah! But yeah, 44 and 45, i'd say.