10-Minute Bikini Work out | Reduced Human body and Cardio Exercise | Course FitSugar

With seashore season just all around the corner, we designed this 10-minute exercise that will help you rock your bikini. A very little cardio and a good deal of decreased system perform will give your booty a raise and tone your gams. Push perform and get ready to perform your legs.

Visit our web site for additional wonderful exercise sessions and physical fitness ideas!

Are we pals nonetheless? Be a part of us on Facebook!

Get the most up-to-date updates by way of Twitter!

1. quick and efficient thanks …:)

2. NykeDIGITAL says:

Good workout ladies…

Thanks for sharing.

I will share this on my page..

-Nyke

3. Erif Soriano says:

Have you seen Skinnimaker System? (Go google it) It is a quick and easy way for you to shed pounds fast.

4. boudenas says:

A short but efficient cardio!

5. Anna ~ My 15 year old daughter and I have been doing this workout and we love it!  I need to know what kind your shoes are!  I know Nike, but what specific kind?  I love them!  My daughter says there is no way you will answer; prove her wrong! 🙂  Thanks again!

6. If you want to shed fat, you should do a google search Fat Blast Furnace. You are bound to get the body you deserve.

7. If you want to lose fat quickly, you should search google for Nifty Fat Blaster. They will help you get the body you deserve.

8. April Joy says:

Hello, have you discovered Fat Blast Factor? (look it up on google) You will discover the crimes we commit against ourselves. With Fat Blast Factor, you will discover how to shed pounds fast.

9. jingleaia says:

Yep I agree. even i was very sad since i workout well for abs but nothing was coming. btw!but ye I saw an interview with body building champion where he talks about 7 odd foods he eats to keep his abs hard. i found it here bit.ly/17WCyob?=oznbb

10. If you are looking to lose weight quickly, you should look up on google Trim Fat Maximizer. That can help you get the body you deserve.

11. pippo mio says:

Lots of fun! Keep it up ladies!

12. Igor Urupev says:

Seems interesting, but .I did -30 lbs last two weeks.More here hawght.so#GkXL5vo

13. GlobalGirl88 says:

another good one for the arms

14. Charm Jewel says:

I can see why these would help you lose weight with the right eating habits. Just 10 minutes alone gave me a good sweat, I did 3 and this is my 3rd today. I love these

15. It would be a shame for you not to have an outstanding body when other people accomplish it so easily by using UltraMax Muscle Maker (go google it).

16. Makay linzo says:

It would be a shame for you not to melt fat when other average people can so easily after using Amos Fat Loss (Go Google it).

17. My friend told me about this and I'm glad I checked it out! I love how encouraging the instructor is. I'll be doing this regularly :)

18. MrDisavowed says:

If you want to lose weight fast, make sure to Google the term "Madax Fat Blast". You are certain to achieve the appearance you deserve.

19. I love your workouts! They're so much fun! Great job ladies!

20. If you really want to lose weight and keep it off, i suggest you Google "PAFF Fat Furnace". You are bound to get the body you should have.

21. Tati. Bo says:

I discovered fitsugar last summer and I keep gettin useful workouts and advices!! Thanks!!:-)

22. Sophie says:

Awesome! I can't wait to actually start doing this once exam season is over

23. This work out is awesome!

24. nancy mehta says:

yeah.i'm gonna do this.yupieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

25. nancy mehta says:

really great workout,keep it up.!!
    '

26. Great workout – keeps your heart rate up!

27. MsLisaLisa says:

great workout. i feel bad for my downstairs neighbor tho lol

28. Faiza Asif says:

I stop like 5 times in these 10 mins but still it really burns

29. audrey s says:

Please make longer workout!!! by the way this one is really good!!! thanks!!!

30. qtinka285 says:

love you three together and love your 10 min workouts!! need some for arms but without any dumbells

31. Hello, have you seen Slim Body Maximizer? (look for it on google) You will discover the crimes we commit against ourselves. With Slim Body Maximizer, you will discover how to burn off fat fast.

32. Anna has a ton of energy! I love it!

33. Laura Booth says:

i love the combination of you three <3 🙂

34. Awesome workout! I did it for twice and for single time the 10-Minute Cardio and Core workout… I am feeling so good:) Thank you! 🙂

35. Skye Guy says:

Just done it! Really works ya

36. Can you do one to get a flat stomach please! love your videos!

37. TheAbStand says:

Really great workout – loved that you showed a warm-up in beginning and a stretch at the end. Love stretching at the end of a workout, best time to do so.

Check us at: theabstand*net when you get a chance!

38. Maria Ch says:

Once again amazing workout!!! thank you so much for doing these amazing cardio workouts , i love them. I usually do 2-3 of your workouts every night they are sooo good <3 I totally recommend your channel

39. Ellie Louise says:

this is a really good workout, i love it! greetings from germany