Bodyweight Only Extra fat Burning HIIT Cardio Exercise session + Total Overall body Firming: Health Blender Mix

Calorie burn data & printable schedule @ http://little bit.ly/1ym5ecY
Get rid of 16-24 lbs in eight months with our Extra fat Loss Courses & Food Strategies @ http://little bit.ly/13EdZgX
Continue to keep up with us on fb @ http://on.fb.me/1nLlLwY Instagram @ http://little bit.ly/LeZwmC Google+ @ http://little bit.ly/1clGvI3 twitter @ http://little bit.ly/1BnC8cm Pinterest @ http://little bit.ly/1xvTt3s

We use PowerBlock’s adjustable dumbbells, find them @: http://little bit.ly/yDWK7V

Observe: All facts delivered by Health Blender is of a typical mother nature and is furnished only for academic/amusement functions only. No facts is to be taken as professional medical or other overall health tips pertaining to any specific unique overall health or professional medical issue. You concur that use of this facts is at your possess threat and keep Health Blender harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, accidents or damages resulting from any and all statements.

1. Am I the only one who loves the fact that she does "girly push ups" instead of regular!?๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

2. has anyone been doing this for awhile? does it really help lose weight!!!!

3. Priya Kumar says:

Great work Kelly ๐Ÿ™‚ I did this entire routine and I feel energized :D. The first part got me sweating. Love the honesty in the video ๐Ÿ™‚

4. burpees, burpees everywhere

5. Grace Juliss says:

20 lbs down since november working out ๐Ÿ™‚ thankyou so much for making those videos!!!

6. Lula C. says:

Oh ok, not like I wanted to ever walk again anyways

7. John Galvin says:

Got lazy today, down to 30 mins but I didn't half sweat. Good job Kelly you did pretty well yourself:)

8. Sm0k4bl3 says:

Man I was so motivated and wanted to finish this but halfway through my body just gave up.
    I weigh about 160kg and didn't work out in so long, I used to be healthy and fit years ago so my mind is still like 'yeah I can do that!' but my body is like nope!

9. caitlin :p says:

I'm starting to think they enjoy making workouts that make you want to curl into a fetal position on the cold hard ground and weep

jk love this one though, definitely will be coming back (in a few years, i think ive done enough cardio until then)

10. Mel Mavi says:

I love this workout!!!!!

11. Thanks! I really appreciate the cool down and stretching at the end.

12. nannaprip says:

Well… i Think i just had my first Near death experience! ๐Ÿ˜‰ .. Thank u for making all these amazing videos!!! I dont have to go to the gym anymore! Its so much easier to do at home. Keep making videos!

Ive been working out to your videos for 2 weeks, and I can already feel and see a difference <3 Thank u!!!

13. So realistic workout video!

14. been doing this exercise for about 2.5 weeks and already seeing a difference! Great workout definitely

15. ThankfulNic says:

Doing this in 2017 and loving it!!!

16. Can we do fat loss and toning workouts together as a beginner?

17. hey guys just to let you know, HIIT shouldn't be done more than 3x a week. know with this video you could probably get away with doing 4 bc of the included strength training. but it's actually unhealthy to do HIIT more than 3x a week. Fitness Blender did a video on "how to properly lose belly fat" (or something of that similar title) and I recommend you watching it. Good luck on talks journey to weight loss, the only person or thing that can stop you is you losing your motivation, keep at it, you got this!!

18. This one was a killer!! Loved it ๐Ÿ˜€

19. decided out of the blue to start losing weight… im trying to lose at least 10 lbs. hopefully these workouts help me out

20. I will never get tired of saying I love Fitnessblender

21. First finished fitnessblender workout!!

22. ToND1Ne says:

Survived, this time, to 10:16 up to the end of those funny Burpees!!! The very first time, I barely made it through the warm-up. I was too out of breath to attempt the jumps, but, NEXT TIME I WILL. Thank you Fitness Blender for helping me become strong & fit!

23. Dana Ortiz says:

one of your best workouts fitness blender, more like this please!

24. Just did this! Im dead ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜“

25. ToND1Ne says:

Made it through the second repeat of the round of applause exercises this time. Slowly but surely.

26. ToND1Ne says:

What a challenging routine! I survived until 7:31; the first set of the 'round of applause' exercise. My heart was pounding out of my chest, & breathing was too difficult. I CAN do the entire 37 minute fat burning cardio, though. That makes THIS my 'goal workout'. Wish me luck!

27. This was a great workout! Glad to see you struggle at times too! Makes me not feel like such a wimp.

28. amazing video!!! sweat fest for me today with this video

29. thank you so much fitnessblender for these awesome workouts. i have been doing this exercise for four months now , i am visibly reduced but haven't lost any weight. what can be the reason. i do this exercise 5 to 6 days a week

30. I did workouts like this 4 days a week, 2 days just dedicated to abs, and 1 day break. Its not even close to the summer and I'm already getting that summer body ive always wanted!!!! :DD

31. Nina Bokalic says:

I did it, I'm so proud of myself!! I wanted to quit in the middle but instead I did some modifications and finished it!

32. You know it's hard when the trainer is out of breath ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

33. Layali Awad says: