Stunning model almost gets ELECTROCUTED after bikini shoot ends in disaster



Brunette bombshell Tawny Jordan was filming in the holiday hotspot of Ibiza, Spain when she decided to present a segment in the water.

Wearing a skimpy white one-piece, she held a microphone before saying: “Ooo, that’s a lot of water.

“Everyone’s really friendly and we’re all here for the same things, you know?”

But she was cut short when a torrent of water appeared out of nowhere and swept her off her feet

“No, no, no. Get up, get up, get up,” the cameraman screams at her before another man rushes in to lift her out.

After composing herself, Jordan claims “it’s not my fault” before the clip comes to an end.

The clip has garnered more than 30,000 views since it was posted to Instagram on June 23.

Besides her eye-popping outfit, fans were shocked at why Jordan used the mic despite the clear dangers of electricity in water.

“Good way to get electrocuted these fools didn’t tell you that part did they?” one wrote.

Another added: “This is so cute but looks hella dangerous too.”

And a third said: “Omg is that even safe! Glad you did get shocked or anything.”

You may also like...

2 Responses

  1. DERNHELM666 says:

    lastima de seleccion natural..esta vez no ha habido suerte.nortamericana tenia que ser..

  2. Shocked not electrocuted. Wow.

Leave a Reply