Tammy’s Bikini Photo Shoot Weapons Education

Please subscribe To Tammy’s Channel Here: https://www.youtube.com/user/TammysLife
Thanks for everyone supporting my wife. Without her , I would not have a channel. Music Is From “Audio Jungle”

1. Mike F says:

Tom Your A Very Lucky Man ……

2. Beautiful lady! I'm so lucky to have my wife too and after 4 kids she still looks like when I first met her. Good luck with the new channel!

3. You are one Lucky Man!  Tammy is simply Gorgeous!

4. Wow, your wife, Tammy, is an absolute goddess. You, sir, are a very lucky man to not only be with a woman that beautiful but to be with a woman who's that beautiful but still be humble. At least based on this introduction. I know this is an older video but may you two have many more long, happy, and healthy years together.

5. Henry R says:

What more can you ask for?

6. I just purchased the Pearce extension for My Glock 26 3rdGen….absolutely love it….Very Classy Shoot Guys, Weapons Education is My Resource

7. Will Parks says:

What happened to Tammy?? We miss her!

8. GV889 says:

A beautiful Lady who likes Guns, what a lucky guy!

9. ITILII says:

I support cloning..of Tammy 🙂

10. Joe Baker says:

Beauty and brains, is always a potent combination

11. Toozman says:

Wow Tom. No wonder you are always smiling. A woman with an amazing physique and a sweetheart with an intellect. You definitely got the better part of the deal ! I know this video is a couple of years old. I hope all is well with you and your family. All the best.

12. Eric Soprano says:

pretty….wow!!! smart too…even better……lucky guy? YES!!!hundred bucks says she gets more hits….lol…

13. BEATTEK says:

awsome professional foto shoot, always watch all your episodes, i also own guns, love them, and hopefully will get my ccw permit soon, you very inspiring and teachful with firearms , blessings to you tom and your beautiful family.

14. Mike Colburn says:

Lovely lady! You are a lucky man! Brains and beauty, tough combination to beat!

15. jay Andre says:

Great choice of music!!! Love it. Reminds me of going to all the clubs a few years back. Kinda like house dance music. Brings back great memories!!