Fitness Plans + Summer Transformation | 17 Years Old

SAT’s ARE OVER WITH TIME TO GO WILD AND FILM YT VIDEOS!!!!
Glute Guides: https://aflete.com/nastassia-ponomarenko/
Resistance Bands I Use: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-3-Heavy-Duty-Resistance-Band-Loop-Exercise-Yoga-Workout-Power-Gym-Fitness-/401098020754?epid=1466443445&hash=item5d634e1792:g:DZwAAOSwAvJW~XR3

My Social Mediassss:)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nponomagainster/?hl=en
Snapchat: nasty_squat (I don’t post that often ah)
Twitter:https://twitter.com/NastassiaBeauty
Spotify Workout Playlist: nastassia_p

Age-17
Height-5’1
Weight: Around 125lbs
Camera: Canon Mark 2 G7X
I started officially powerlifting w/ a coach in September 2016, but I started working out by myself in April 2015 πŸ™‚
—————————————-Β­——————————–
Business Contact: Beautyprincesss04@gmail.com
—————————————-Β­——————————–

Stay swole,
Nastassia

1. nor20101 tn says:

hello I would like to see you in hot lingerie

2. Dee Luther says:

πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜DamNπŸ˜»πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘€

3. Tom Tilley says:

Hi you look very pretty , can we be friends thanks. I like to be your friend okay, keep up the great work. have a great day.

4. Them pictures you have been posting before you watch the video sometimes little kids be looking at them pictures just telling you

5. I need help! 😫 I want to build my butt quickly and I can't waste 2 years! You book is too exspensive and I can't afford it! Have any tips on how to build it tell me in the comments below! Thanks for your time! πŸ˜‚

6. Gramald says:

She shows things that "normal" people only show to peopel they have close to them in life! No wonder she get so much comments about how sexy she and how much they want to do her! For you guys that cry about those people, clearly IQ is missing from top deck! You harvest what you ……..

7. Bhad_ Annie says:

So for butt growing exercises I do 25 squats and donkey kicks, but how many squats and donkey kicks do you recommend and what type of exercises do you recommend for that? Please help I'm a junior and really want to grow my bum just a little before my senior year. Love you. πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

8. Alex Stiles says:

Feminist alert in the comments!

9. Hi, I just bought your gym booty guide and it seems to be targeted towards beginners.. any one else who bought the guide who is more advanced, what are your thoughts ??

10. OH MY GOD!!!!😍😍😍

11. Paige Autum says:

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

12. All of these fake ass hoes in the comments section. Saying stuff about all these creepy and crusty men in the comments. But bitch in real life there like" I want a man so badly, I'm so lonley".

13. I don't see any perverted comments, all I see are people saying that there are so many perverted comments. Either she's taking the down or everyone is just complaining about nothing.

14. Shannon M. says:

These videos are getting way too long and boring. It's all starting to sound the same. More is Less. You don't need long videos like this. 5-6 min videos are just as good. It's getting redundant.

15. Marie Meow says:

Everybody commenting about creeps commenting they want to bang her but I didn't see 1 πŸ˜‚

16. janine alrub says:

the before and after pictures are insane! ill definitely be buying your guides… im so proud of you nastassia

17. Why do u mention that your 17? Cause you know the creeps are lurkin and you get more views lol.

18. Taylor says:

Is she gorgeous? Hell yeah. Does she have a great ass? Absolutely. Does she show it off? Yeah!! Does she show it off because she wants a bunch of crusty creepy old men to comment on her videos saying vulgar things that you weirdos deem as a compliment? NO BAHAHA SHE DOESNT WANNA HEAR SOME CRUSTY MEN TALKING ABOUT WANTING TO BANG HER LIKE MY GOODNESS πŸ˜©πŸ‘πŸ» AND SHE SHOWS OFF HER ASS TO SHOW THE MUSCLE GAINS AND THE TRANSFORMATION AND TO BE AN INSPO TO PEOPLE DAMN PEOPLE πŸ˜«πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

19. Desire Chaos says:

Abraham lincoln declared war on drugs last friday….i salute you

20. Mya says:

You should make a what you wear to the gym ootw

21. Matt Jones says:

I would like to see your nudes