The Do-Anywhere Bikini Circuit | Class FitSugar

This high-intensity circuit workout will have you burpee, squat, and plank your way to a bikini body.

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Check out the rest of our channel:

1. this is one of the best workouts ive ever done

2. I love how the more I do these workouts the stronger I get! I started out only doing the lower modifications but now I'm able to take it up a notch! And I love having something different to do everyday! 😊

3. Add Gam says:

even though this is a great workout, my abs didn't feel anything even though I did them all full out. . . okay than

4. Jen Collins says:

Don't know why Astrid's workouts are harder than anyone else's (even without weights) but I love them!

5. Judyta Mazur says:

How much calories can we burn doing this workout without any modifications?

6. Sarah Youn says:

in general, how many calories does this burn? thanks

7. SuperWho says:

love the motivation and encouragements throughout the video between them

8. Love this workout! Love how it works out yourΒ whole body! I feel like I took a shower in my own sweat lol

9. how many calories burned by this video?

10. ezarahman says:

Ok I pe. Rwwassaasa. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ€’πŸ˜·πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€₯πŸ€”πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒπŸͺ

11. Just finished the workout and I am crazily sweating! It is really burning! Love it ❀️

12. Good workout with a misleading title. There is about 3 minutes of ab work at the end and the rest of it is full-body. I wouldn't really call it hiit either – there's no timed breaks.

13. CrunchyB says:

her rainbow leggings omg😍😍😍😍

14. I love it! Great workouts! I do not miss the gym. Having too much fun doing it at home! Save time while burning lots of calories

15. sundaee-izz says:

i did this on the floor of my room and by the time it was over, i was bathing in my own sweat

16. if I do these popsugar workouts 5 times a week, would I start to lose weight/ get toned?

17. Can we get some more Swan please!!! Love love love this workout!

18. John E says:

This is a great workout for dudes too. I'll be in Speedo shape in no time.

19. 11:23 is superrrrrrrrrr tough…πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

20. Astrid's body us amazing! Gotta get this into my routine!

21. awesome workout! I am dripping sweat!

22. way to go ladies this was a great cardio workout!πŸ˜‚πŸ–’πŸ–’

23. A JV says:

been doing this for about 2 weeks now and already seeing results!

24. Definitely a killer! And not Boring! πŸ™‚

25. Mrinali Sogy says:

amazing workout! do I get to loose the belly fat with this?πŸ˜“

26. Lim Jin En says:

one of the best workouts i've done from popsugar, swesting so hard rn my eyes sting! Love it, thanks a lot! xD

27. Amy Tse says:

loveee it, I am going to do this more often πŸ˜€ !!

28. Amazing workout! I really enjoyed it! Perfect blend of strength and cardio!

29. Nikki P says:

Did this one today…l❀️ved it..tough yet enjoyable thank you!

30. Nikki P says:

Looks amaze. Going to try tomorrow. The little one at the back has amazing flexibility. I πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• pop sugar

31. Ivan Toop says:

This Astrid McGuire is amazingly hot and beautiful… she is definitely the sexiest and most beautiful woman in the world…

32. NJ Season says:

Loving pop sugar fitness! One thing though, can we see circuits with real life body types?? I am no where near as calm as these ladies when I'm working out πŸ™‚

33. A JV says:

That was awesome, sweating… We'll see if I'll be able to move tomorrow lol

34. AniAni says:

Totally loved this!!!! Not so hard but definitely not easy too! Thanks, girls!!!

35. Couldn't keep my heart rate up because she talks so much between sets.