Bikini Model gives advice on to get a Sexy Bikini Body

Bikini and Fitness Model Vicky Justiz is giving some good advice to get a sexy bikini body. 1. You want to do weight lifting. Lifting weights will firm and tone your body and give you a sexy shape. 2. Eat small healthy meals throughout the day. Looks of healthy foods will give your body the right nutrients to build your body. You are want you eat.
For the #1 Butt Workout Plan visit http://www.30DayButtTransformation.com

1. I just can't gain weight and shape in my thighs. I eat… A LOT but I'm skinny and it's just not workin for me. Got anything?😂😂

2. Rosita says:

Thank you! Short but sweet. By weight lofting is it stuff like squats lunges and Russian twists with weights is that what you mean not just lifting heavy? X

3. Wesley Lai says:

get videos with arm muscles

4. Erratic says:

Her boobs are like the perfect size for her frame! Glad she didnt over do it with the boobjob, she looks perfect damn

5. Ok I am going to point out that females on my fathers side look like Hercules and none of them take steroids. I had seen pictures of my grandmother in her 20s looking very muscular so that comment about women looking "big and muscular may be on steroids" not completely true. But I also know that many women due take steroids for that purpose so the comment not completely off the mark, but completely on.

6. Valerie Paul says:

I like your thinking, and am jealous of that weather!

7. Paula Zavala says:

Great advice. Would u recommend weight machines for abs? If so, which? Thanks bunches!!!!!

8. Can y'all do a workout video using resistance bands?

9. Britt Lynn says:

I have trouble with my lower abs there is always a pooch. I think that's what people call it lol

10. Do you have an Instagram account? I see you a lot on there but never see your actual account. You should post more on Instagram. Since others are using your videos

11. Jacqueline B says:

Thanks girl woman I admire u and I believe what u say

12. im trying to get my ass as fat as possible, I MEAN HUGE…….help please

13. +BikiniModelFitness
    Im skinny and for summer I thought that I should gain as much weigh as I can for a couple of weeks(I have a fast metabolism in is hard for me to gain weigh) and then start to workkout .. do you think thats a good idea..????

14. MrEdium says:

"THE GREAT ONE" is the Best.

15. Its Karen says:

You are so pretty I love you !!!

16. If I am already thin but have a little bit of a stomach should I still included cardio in my daily workout or just do weightlifting? Thanks Vicki xx

17. one more silicon girl .. sad.. how to ruin a perfect body. But it shows that even good looking girls have complexes !

18. MiSSkOCALiNA says:

I do all the exercises you suggest for a bigger rounder behind but it only got firmer and I feel like it shrunk even? My quads got beautifully toned though…

19. how old are you ?  I like seeing young people being entrepreneurs instead of getting high and working at Mcdonalds  . Keep up the good job !!!

20. SuperBizalz says:

Yes, I think she did get a boob job. They look great. I think they fit her frame perfectly. She didn't make the usual mistake of going too big.
    Going too big would've taken away from her fitness look and gone off into a stripper look.

21. LiviRose says:

It would be great to see your meals for a typical day…What and how much you eat per day…and how often you exercise?You have a gorgeous, healthy lookin' body!