14 Years Old Bikini Fitness Model

14 Years Old Bikini Fitness Model

💡THANKS 💡
I want to thank all of you that are following me. I really appreciate the love and support. If you like my style of videos please SUBSCRIBE me and leave a comment telling me what you like 👍
————————————————————————–
📌 CREDS📌
❤ THAÍSSA FIT
👉https://www.instagram.com/thaissafit/
————————————————————————–
🔗 🌟SPARTANGIRLS20 Get 20% off Lebertfitness Equipment🌟
Step 1) Go to this URL link: http://www.easywebautomation.com/app/?af=1679731
Step 2) Use my cold: SPARTANGIRLS20
🌟 And get 20 % discount 🌟
————————————————————-
WANT TO BE APART 🔗
If you want to be in my Channel please write to me in Instagram @spartangirls_ and i will look into your profile, or Send me your video 👉 Trine_8098@hotmail.com
————————————————————————–
🚩SOCIAL MEDIA 🚩
📍Instagram 👉 Spartangirls_
📍Facebook 👉 Trine A Aaagaard
📍Snapchat 👉 my123trine
📍Spotify 👉 Trine_8098
—————————————————————————
🌟DONATION🌟
Do you LOVE my channel and want to support me.
Donate to help my channel grow 💚 💙 💜
➡️ https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=NGRQ45R7QRQPQ
—————————————————————————
🎵 MUSIC 🎵
Track: Jo Cohen & Sex Whales – Run Away (feat. Lusil) [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Watch: https://youtu.be/wHHSN6tdeZI
Free Download / Stream: http://ncs.io/JSRunAwayYO
————————————————————–
⬇️MY TOP PLAYLIST⬇️
🔥 Playlist ➡️ Calisthenics Girls

🔥 Playlist ➡️ It’s Time To Inspire

🔥 Playlist ➡️ Flexibility Training

🔥 Playlist ➡️ Beginner Exercise

🔥 Playlist ➡️ My Personal Routines

🔥 Playlist ➡️ Home Workout

🔥 Playlist ➡️ My Vlogs, My Life

——————————————————————————————-
I want to motivate girls to a more active lifestyle with a focus on workout and calisthenics training. Get in shape, be motivated and inspired by looking at my workouts videos. It is so important to be an activity for your health, do something good for your body. Find a sport or fitness routine that you like, and do it regularly. Calisthenics workout is a good way to work out because you get in touch with many big muscles. Calisthenics is great training form for young and adults. Calisthenics Is based on self-weight training and is a great way to workout. My favorite exercise in Calisthenic is an upper-body exercises, pushups, and pull-ups. Pushups are great for building muscle in your chest, shoulders, and triceps and improving your core stability. Pull-ups are an exercise for your back, biceps, and grip, and it is a great fun exercise and it is also important. I want to show girls have hard they can push themselves ‘girl power’. I think it’s important that we inspire each other

1. Rahul Sharma says:

She is just amazing and extraordinary because at the age of 14 most of the kids dont know how to sit, talk and about their aim in life but you are unique. Moreover I also love fitness and doing gym From last 6 months. Keep it up. And I love this channel becuse you always come with a new and good stuff

2. Chris Brown says:

Strong young lady. She should be proud of her accomplishments, and no doubt she understands the virtue of hard work, that will hold her in good stead as she matures.

3. I’m all for young folks pursuing their interests, but where are this girls parents and what the hell are they thinking? There’s a really good potential for this girl ruining her body before it’s even had a chance to finish growing! Not to mention the potential exposure to folks I wouldn’t want anywhere near any child of mine.

4. Isn't she too young : one to be lifting and two, to be sexualized like this ?

5. 99smite says:

Are you serious? A minor being presented in sexy poses? Definitely too young! Hopefully Roy Moore never finds out her address…
    When adult persons decide to post videos in which they exercise in very tight and sexy outfits, that is totally fine, but a 14 year old should never be put in such a situation…

6. Wow! Shes amazing already! Gogogo!

7. Nice video, Yay for dead lifts. 👍

8. Youri Yimmek says:

this vid is making me a bit unconfortable, not sure this should be publicised

9. -Spaaaaaartaaaannnnsss! What is your profession?!
    o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/

10. m. Zyzz says:

Ktoś z Polski???? Co za laska 😍😊😊

11. Alex Whitby says:

I wish I had started training when I was a lot younger. Just wish it was more popular when I was 14-15-16. She in for a great career in the fitness industry if she keeps it up.

12. Dom Yelin says:

Er don't want to be down on all this positivity but it's much easier to be a fitness model at 14 not harder. When I was 14 I had a crazy six pack. I would say I didn't do anything but i actually played a lot of sport so I'll put it down to that rather than genetics. If I became a fitness model now at 31 I'd deserve a medal but at 14 I probably just earned a pat on the back. Lovely six pack tho. Looks just like all other sporty 14 year olds tho. I'm sry maybe I'm just a mean person. I mean, it's lovely and everything but to the boys out there: don't bother, no-one ever sees your six pack unless u get it out and men can't do that without being hated. There's no point and no one will ever care about you, truly, six pack or not. Leave the six packs to these show off girls and go climb in the horrible dirty grubby hole society made for u boys.

13. SpartanGirls says:

Thank you for such a positive feedback ❤️ It makes me very happy. Is it something you think I'm missing on my channel ?? please let me know i love all kind of feedback.
    And it would make me really happy if you would like to subscribe to my channel😍
    Love from spartangirls

#treningsglede #aktivhverdag #bar #aktivite #gocrazy #Stronggirl #workout #gymworkout #Norway #motivation #stronggirls #gym #weight training #spartangirls #havetogetstrong #tutorial #spartangirls #homeworkout