How to Get a MODEL BODY: How I lost 50 lbs and became a model

My Weight Loss Cookbook is on iBooks for only $4.99, download today! ๐Ÿ™‚ https://www.target.com/c/candy-gum-food-beverage/-/N-5xt0d

Instagram: TheresaShayk
Please check out my new video (link at the end of this video) for the explanation of the diet.

Get a personalized workout and meal plan for only $50, the plan will be ready in 2 days and guaranteed to get you to your goal model body. Email theresarisbyshayk@gmail.com

Instagram: theresashayk

1. video is nice but sheโ€™s such a cringe save me

2. Please, sameone could tell me what did she do to get this fine body ?????๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜“

3. Great Vid! Check out my page and feel free to comment!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

4. I'm currently working on skin and weight in order to be the model I want to be so I can get signed to a great agency asap. I'm currently 148lbs, 6'0 & size 4/5. I'm just trying to get to a healthy size 2/3 and I'll be good lol check out my ig if you want @flopperella ๐Ÿ’œ

5. PaigeEmma says:

I really want to become a model but I'm only 5'1

6. hi m 17yrs old nd want to become model but my height is just 5 nd m vry slim plzz help me what should i do

7. Alexa B says:

Where is the plan?? I cant find it, its not in the description

8. ClayTV says:

and there is nothing in the description..

9. ClayTV says:

she doesnt even say how to do it…

10. Lana Mars says:

Omg why did you change the bio?

11. hi! I would love to become a model, it's my dream but I know I don't have the body yet, and honestly I don't even think I have the height, because I'm on the shorter side. I would love help figuring things out

12. Hi Guys! Thank you for all the intrest! I offer custom meal plans and workout programs tailored to your current weight and goal weight and also you dream body, and what you need to do from Foods to workouts to get it. A personal meal plan is only $150, send me an email at theresarisbyshayk@gmail.com if you are interested!

13. What could I substitute for the meat , dairy and eggs???

14. glad i found this! this is a really decent amount of food, and the cardio is super reasonable

15. shylaja pc says:

Many women look for diets and end up exhausted from exercise.ย  If you really want to transform your body, change your lifestyle try Sethlins Bikini Body Guide, find it on google.

16. is the 1/4 cup of rice and 4oz of beef the measurment before or after it is cooked? ๐Ÿ˜Š

17. Please make a video with more information ๐Ÿ™‚

18. Pink laugh says:

How many calories did you eat and how many do you eat now? And did you do only this cardio exercises or so you lift weights or something. I'd love to lose 8 pounds but I dont know if your tips can help me. Make more videos youre great! ๐Ÿ™‚

19. This is so inspiring!! Thank you for making this video! Btw, I also make youtube videos and would love if you could check out my channel and subscribe! I loved yours so liked and subbed:)

20. This diet is really good! Back in september 2016 I tried it and I lost 4-5 kg in 2 weeks, which is really good for me because it usually takes me a lot more time to lose weight. I always felt full and that is really surprising because I'm hungry all the time. Thank you for sharing it with us! ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’•

21. YoVSif says:

How long will it take to lose 50 lb by following this program?> @Theresa Risb #Theresa Risb

22. kylie morgan says:

I'm a 13 year old girl, and I do have a lack of iron in me, but I really want to feel comfortable wearing the clothes I like, is it ok for me to go on a diet like that?

23. This is fucking amazing! Please love tell me how long did it take you to lose all that weight? โ™ฅ and how tall are you? I have seen your INsta and you are truly icon!!!

24. Famkeeva says:

you're diet seems so little to me! but of course if it works for you and this fills you up its great ๐Ÿ˜€

25. Q Ge says:

Hi , i was wondering did you come up with the meals and the workout plans or did you consult with someone?

26. Do you guys want a long elaborate video about loosing weight?

27. How to get a ModelBody ? -Stop eating

28. Natalia Inoa says:

I like how she gets straight to the point lol.