Get a Sexy Bikini Body in Just 10 Minutes

If you can spare 10 minutes, we have a full-body workout to help you get ready for bikini season — it’s just around the corner. Press play and let Promax DOer trainer Holly Perkins lead you through a sweat session that will work you from head to toe.

1. EXCELLENT workout! You guys know how to target key areas Quickly! Your videos
    have become a necessary staple for me! Iam forever thankful. No nonsense,
    and to the point LOVITTT….."))))

2. DanielleinDC says:

Whoo, this is tough. I can feel it. But as an out-of-shape middle-aged woman, I'm going to keep trying.

3. Jasmine R says:

This is amazing I really felt it working in the targeted areas!

4. I wanna loose 10 pounds in 2 weeks

5. boudenas says:

Short but efficient to start a day rapidly!

6. pasha jugnu says:

Can Men do this workout as well ?
    What should be the intensity

7. xogeorgiaxo says:

When I do the last two excercises I can feel movement in my lower back and you said in the video that was a bad thing, what should I do to stop that from happening? Love this work out, thankyou! X

8. so this one killed. definately got the sweat going but for 10 minutes its so worth it!

9. Esrail Rain says:

To people who want to get thinner eventually, Go google Fat Blast Furnace so you can get started

10. anytime you are gaining muscle you are incinerating body fat, so before you gain muscle this will help you lose fat

11. This almost-magical weight melting method burns fat faster than any powders, pills, or potions. Just google Fat Blast Blueprint to find out more.

12. pippo mio says:

If you want to lose weight shut up and do these exercises!

13. yep. even i was very sad since i workout well for abs but nothing was coming. Listen to this My international body building trainer also recommended this 7 food elements to kill your fat belly. you can see it here bit.ly/16wUYfY?=dkunq

14. yep i agree. we must kill the bad fat and belly first to get the 6 pack. Listen to this Do you know about the 7 odd foods that kill belly fat if you don't know about them you must see this. you can watch out here bit.ly/10Y2IYf?=wmmnk

15. Shobana Bala says:

sure is right. before I started eating right it didn't matter how much I exercised my abs were still jello. Listen One of my friend working in fitness field suggested me this 7 secret food items to kill our jelly belly. you can watch out here bit.ly/150an7M?=fmvqq

16. tell me is there any exercises that not increasing the amount of muscle for women's shoulders, but they help to reduce the volume? I have a problem in this area and also a thick neck …. it's not so nice when my long, slender legs and narrow hips ….. but probably it is the consequences of my sedentary lifestyle and work in the office in front of the computer ….

17. Hey! I'm Taylor.I did -40 lbs in 7 days.More here hawght.so

18. ufff! sweating alot …. can u tell me how many calories will i burn doin dis once in a day ?

19. i luv this video…. bt for how many times a day n for how many days should i do dis workout to lose 1 inch frm my legs ??

20. Sumoon Giri says:

It would be a shame for you not to lose weight quickly when these other people can so easily by applying Amos Fat Loss (Google it).

21. Diana Razon says:

I love these workouts! I go to the gym regularly and It takes me twice the time to get my heart racing like this.. im going to start incorporating these videos into my workout routine!

22. Kali Foster says:

Would this lose fat or just add muscle?? Plz plz plz reply

23. Igor Lusikov says:

Half-Holiday and the Sporting Times. They never learn about anarchists from
    and scented mixtures of old ale or wine. Above all these, upon a sort of

dropped her head on his shoulder, covering her eyes with her dark lashes.

ran and skipped arm-in-arm and shouted at the top of their lungs:
    ran and skipped arm-in-arm and shouted at the top of their lungs:
    ran and skipped arm-in-arm and shouted at the top of their lungs:

24. Hey! I'm Alyssa.I did -35 lbs in two months.Open bit.ly10PWDx6#RXQu

25. Hello! I'm Olivia.I do -30 lbs in two weeks.More here bit.ly1b02cub#N3GK

26. Okami Coffee says:

I already told you. you can make your workout sessions much more productive if your eating the right foods to avoid fat and belly. But I heard that most of the celebrities used to follow to kill their belly using this 7 food items. you can see it here : bit.ly/11gNrON?=ilxbz

27. Hey guys. Fantastic movie. My close friend was once an obese fella. He went from 284lbs of pure fat to 214 lbs of real lean muscle. I couldn't believe it! I just subscribed personally coz I wanna beef up. He made use of the Muscle Building Bible (Google it)…

28. Hoang Vinh says:

If you want to burn off your body fat, you may want to Google "PAFF Fat Furnace". You are certainly get the beach body you deserve.

29. if i am a bit chubby (150 lbs) will this just pack on muscle and make me look bigger?

30. Steph says:

im going to try this at home… love it!