One Of Those Hungry Days!! | BIKINI PREP

Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter: @klynneyager

My 2nd channel: Kelly & Chris

Motiv8 Performance Athlete https://www.motiv8performance.com use “YAGER30” to get 30% OFF your purchase

P’tula Active – Use code “KELLY” at checkout

Workout:
5 X 10 Lateral Raise
SUPERSET:
4 X 6 Dumbbell Shoulder Press
4 X 10 Single Arm Lateral Raise
4 X 15 Up and Backs
5 X 10 Dumbbell Shrugs

Cardio:
30 Minute StairMaster

1. morkovetz says:

love the cat, she is so funny ! 😉

2. Nealey T says:

I think a video on what people don't think about during prep is a great idea! I'd be interested to know!

3. Hi Kelly! I'm a day behind. I seen on Instagram which I don't subscribe too and was just looking at photos and reading comments and they asked about an interest in meeting people in the Columbus area and I would be interested!! Please let me know. I would love to come meet you and the P'Tula family!! Keep me posted!!

4. Oh my goodness!!! Your fur baby attacking Christoper is hilarious!! Do you coach people? If no have you ever thought about it? Sorry if I am asking already asked questions 🙂 …… it’s been a minute since I have been that lean, but yes, I get the tailbone thing… sitting in the tub usually leaves my tailbone red and not very comfortable feeling. Love your videos, one of my favorite youtubers!!!

5. 1. YES! Go-To home outfits are a THING! my high school bball sweatshirt and college Lax sweatpants are mine. 2. that Lilly/Chris footage was on point! some of the best I've seen to date. NEVER stop annoying the cats, Chris… NEVER!!! "this is our happy place" 3. GIRL!! Your bilateral PSIS's be POPPING (Posterior Superior Iliac Spines).. yup… common landmarks to determine pelvic obliquity and possible SI joint dysfunction…. #nerd #geekingout

6. Ouch! That looks painful! Hoping today is better for you hunger wise. I’m not on prep but coming off a cut and slowly adding back in cals, the hunger panes are REAL! I’ve chewed at least 3 pieces of gum 🙃

7. Had so much fun working with you to girly! Can’t wait for tomorrow 💕 but yes seriously I have uniforms at home or at least that’s what my daughter calls them 😂 but hey I like what I like so why change it up 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. This Chris and cat conversation is the best !!

8. Beth says:

Love your vlogs! Prep can be so lonely, it's great to see others who are in it too! And yep, totally have those go-to comfy pieces lol. Keep rocking it, you are looking fantastic!

9. It's your hip bones!! I have it too! I'm always pretty lean so I always have them lol I honest 100% agree about the bruised or always feeling bruised.

10. I have this kinda ugly fuzzy grey and white jacket/ robe thing that I wear around the house all the time, and minnie mouse slippers, I dress like A twelve year old.
    My tail bone does the same thing because I was born with it pointing slightly away from my body, so sometimes it will rub if I try to do sit ups and I have never been stage lean but if I start to lose weight that is one of the first things I will notice

11. I literally wear the same stuff at home too hahahahaha #comfortfirst!!

12. I totally have a few outfits that I wear at home 🙋🏻‍♀️

I loved the part here Lilly was hissing and attacking Chris 🤣😾

13. Hey kelly do you have a video that explains your whole meal plan?

14. Manu Gmz says:

Love your kitties while you have them…before you know it, they're gone, leaving a big empty hole in your heart…:((

15. Sara Tomas says:

Oh my god hahhaa you put it into words! I had an emergency surgery on New Years day (had a mass the size of an orange on my right ovary and it was causing ovarian torsion (twisting of the ovary) and also my appendix was inflamed (so they took that out too!)). Just had a colonoscopy/endoscopy yesterday. With the amount of mandatory rest, I have lost TONS of muscle, but also lots of fat (and less cushion) and holy god yes to the tailbone bruising feeling but also here in the SF Bay Area it is freezing. Last week it was 29 degrees on my way to work. That plus my naturally poor circulation (holla from my ladies with cold fingers and toes ALWAYS) and unexpected/unplanned fat/muscle loss I am finding myself really feeling it if I have to use one of the hospital stools at work and also wear leggings and long sleeves under my scrubs! ps your videos help me get through my mornings when its still pitch black outside #realmvp 🤗👌🏼🤘🏼 you're a rockstar

16. Delanie Gray says:

Same.. For me the worst about getting lean isn't the amount of food. It's the constant coldness and aches lol Thank you for keeping it honest <3 This is why I love following you 🙂 So real! Don't forget everyone has bad days! And that's okay! PS I love how often you upload

17. fahimmuchi says:

just came across your channel, your fitness vlogs are so amazing and I love your personality and honestly you deserve more subs and recognition 🙂 you have a very clear speaking voice btw 🙂 do you sing? 🙂
    ! just became your 2,589th subscriber 🙂 I'd really appreciate if you also subscribe to my channel as well so that we can grow and support our channel together 🙂

18. I laughed so hard and chris and the kitty play fighting 😂 . I livee for the at home comfy outfits!

19. You are so inspiring. You’re motivation is seriously so great for cardio😁🏃🏼‍♀️

20. Mrs. Ford says:

I love the love/hate…mostly hate relationship between Lilly and Christopher. It always makes me 😂. And a soft cat belly is the best! #catmomof2