BBG Workout Week 1 Day 1

Bikini Body Guide Workout Week 1 Day 1, Kayla Itsines BBG by Tereza, Legday, Bikini Body Workout, BBG week 1, Workout Videos, Kayla Itsines Leg Workout
Playlist 1. Week: https://goo.gl/C5fDjX
Music: Weitless – sonar planet, Omen Of Devil, Blade Runner, Cheyennes Dreams, Its A Fine Day – Opus
Purchase: http://www.kaylaitsines.com/collections/guides
So many of you guys have been asking me about my instagram account so here it is: https://goo.gl/XBm4aR
Follow me if you want to see my personal life! 😉
Here is a link to the long awaited video about my diet!!! Check it out!

1. amna mustafa says:

I want to get rid of my belly fat without losing weight in other areas .. how could I do this?!

2. I habe seen like she is in the week 9; and i lke she more in the week 1. I will eat moreeee

3. Abbi ! says:

1er dia TERMINADOOOO🎉🎉🎉🎉

4. Sayali Kale says:

I feel so de-energised after such a heavy work out.. what can I do to avoid it?

5. Sarah Sovvy says:

SELLING COPES OF BIKINI BODY GUIDE – 16 WEEKS OF FULL WORKOUTS – TXT ME YOUR EMAIL AND I CAN SEND YOU THE WHOLE PDF 513-325-8747 and if you have VENMO AS PAY. JUST $5!!!!!!!!!!!

6. It's the next day after this workout and I can feel it in my leg. Good job!

7. Can anyone tell me why there’s only 3 videos a week

8. teetee729 says:

Thanks for this video. This was tough but I did it, with a few longer breaks. Could not do all the burpees. Excited for this program.

9. Hi.sorry for my english is not so well.l started the program but l don't deal finish the program.l do 15minutes and 20minutes walking

10. The music sounds like you were gonna beat the shit of out the fat! Great job 👍👍👍

11. Lucy Mathu says:

Thanks Tereza for this workout videos, cheers to another round of doing this over again.*** It Never Gets Easier… You Get Stronger!!!💪💝💝💕…wk1 dy 2 here we come.

12. I want to personally Thankyou for uploading these! I don't have enough money to buy the book but I saw your video and I followed straight through it and oh my god it was suc a work out! I'm sweating so much! Can't wait for more! BTW you only uploaded 3 days for week 1 is there more? Or is like you do it every once a day sort of exercise? Thankyou !!

13. ShaggyScooby says:

These aren't called squats

14. MyBaby.AndMe says:

I am seven months post birth and I wanted to loose my baby jiggle. It may have taken me almost 2 excruciating hours but I did it!

15. xanabelen x says:

So it’s only 3 Times a week??

16. Hong Park says:

Thank you ive been looking for videos for it and now i can do it!! Cant wait to go back to the gym!!!

17. #DEAD haha ! But so proud of myself ! If it's day 1, I can't even imagine the result at week 12

18. Vanessa J. says:

Holaa si alguien se interesa estoy buscando bajar de peso y quería armar un grupo de wspp para apoyo para mujeres, gracias

19. Made it 20 mins they felt light headed. Wow! Going to try again tomorrow hopefully I finish the workout. You go girl!

20. irena velka says:

If she is doing exercise like this, I would expect her to look a little leaner.

21. Deirdre Le says:

whoever is shining the globe of light on her is irritating…shining it on her face on purpose!

22. So do you do the BBG workout every day or 3 times a week? I've been wanting to do this workout for a while but could never really wrap my head around it. Much love 🙂

23. That form it's totally wrong, and those burpees?? Do you still have healthy back? ….

24. Yazmin Bemis says:

THIS WAS INSANELY HARD! I did this yesterday and I'm a bit sore today.

25. Does this tone up saggy thighs ? (From weightloss)

26. LookshaFour says:

Tried this and literally almost died – you make things look easier than what they are. Also I wiped out doing the second round of burpees aha. Great job and thanks for the motivation!

27. Wanda Funes says:

Hoy empecé! Voy a ver como sigue💪

28. sia si says:

How the fuck could she pull it off till the end I thought I was gonna die the last 10 min ..I hope day 2 is gonna be better for me 😩

29. christina v says:

I DID IT!! Thank you so much- I stayed with you the whole time and yes I was dying but I feel awesome. Can't wait to try the next one.

30. Eva Garcia says:

I finished 10 min on the treadmill. This is amzing. I hope i make it to day 3!

31. Lidia Messi says:

Te empece a seguir con tus ejercicios ! Gracias por publicarlos !

32. FitDragon says:

This is killing meeeeeeeeeee

33. Javi Herrera says:

Thank you so much for share this video! you are awesome, I can't even feel my legs lol

34. Noran Tarek says:

I will start this BBG from tomorrow & I'm glad that i found you before it .. this will just motivate me .. thanks sooo much 😭😭💓💓💓 u r amazing 😭💓💓

35. Gan Guryu says:

10 mins, i'm dying, and i'm a guy

36. Los empiezo hoy y veremos como me va

37. Andreea Nica says:

My body is on fire 😱🤩

38. Genji Ninja says:

Is your legs fat or muscular🤔🤔🤔🤔