My Fitness Journey | What I wish I knew in the BEGINNING

This vlog is my Punta Cana trip, my spray tan routine, cocobongo show, food, full lower body workout with one EZ curl bar, the funnest photoshoot I’ve ever done, zip lining into the water, boat rides, my red faced facial lol, and more!

Book your trip to Punta Cana here (launching June 8th):

#MemoriesIncluded

Fox 26 Houston Interview as “Houston Fittest Couple”

Follow me on social media! 🙂

www.instagram.com/Buffbunny
www.Facebook.com/HeidiSomersFit
www.Twitter.com/HeidiSomers
SNAPCHAT: BUFFBUNNY

—————————————-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­—————­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­­-­­-­­-­­-­­-­­–­–­–­–­–­–­–­–­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-

Check Out My Gym Clothing Collection:
www.Buffbunny.com

CUSTOMIZED workout/meal plans: www.buffbunny.com

Business Inquiries: HeidiSomers@hotmail.com

PUBLIC PO BOX
Love hearing from you guys!

PO BOX 591572
San Antonio, Texas, 78259

DISCOUNTS AND LINKS

Discount code (20-35% off): BUFFBUNNY

1. Val Rice says:

Hey Heidi! I saw u n Christian on Fox news in Houston! Houston*'s Fitest Couple! Congrats! #HoustonStrong

2. jessafrog says:

where do you buy the perfect bronzing mist?

3. Nicole Kenny says:

I love how u put the scene from my girl 😲😆😆😆

4. Liske Twins says:

Lovin' the travel vlogs .. It's always nice seeing the balance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle while on vacation!

5. So sad!! I don't have an instagram so can't enter the model search contest! 😟😟😟 Love your channel, you're so awesome and always so relatable!

6. how long did take you to perform this work out?

7. Jennifer Z says:

Love love love your videos! Thank you

8. Hi Heidi, I have had an acid peel on my face, 10% and 30%, on multiple occasions. My doctor told me that I am allowed to sweat and workout and wear makeup and I did all those things right after getting it, during the time my skin was peeling and after and it has not reacted in any way. The more you moisturize the slower it peels and the better it feels and after your skin starts peeling I would skip makeup, it just made the peeling skin standout more and doesn't look very good, even with a BB Cream.
    If you have any questions feel free to reach out.

9. KellLifts says:

When I was an aesthetician I gave chemical peels all the time! Once your face heals it will feel AMAZING! ☺️♥️

10. allison g says:

I'm obsessed with that Sally Hansen instant tan!! one tip though for anyone who's gonna buy it–make sure you wash it off the day you wear it!! It breaks me out on my chest and especially my neck if I don't wash it off the same day

11. The I believe i can fly moment killed me 😂😂😂😂😂☠💀💀💀

12. Leah Kocher says:

Totally normal for that to happen with a chemical peel. It will get better over the next few days! (:

13. Me Me says:

Getting in shape takes time. YESSSS. Thank you for saying that❤️

14. Meranda E says:

Loved that voiceover during ur workout! ❤️🙌🏼 I’ve been in a little slump it progress seems at a stand still. Still pushing and working hard, but ur right gotta have patience.

15. Cantetinza17 says:

Yes girl get those moves! I hate hotel gyms. They have treadmills and a few weights maybe a bike. It's worthless. I love the 1 Up shorts. That park looked like so much fun! I had a chemical peel in Hawaii. Yeah…. I was peeling for a few days after, but afterwards it came out great. Just keep moisturizing. Maybe next time do microdermabrasion. Hopefully I'll be able to get to the launch on time. I'm always late to it. Feel free to bring back the emerald leggings.

16. I'm so pumped for the model search! how many girls will you choose?

17. Where are your big white flowers from in your entry way???

18. Maggie McGee says:

Your commentary was just what I needed today ❤️💋

19. MyPiNkOnReD says:

From afar, you looked like Shakira when doing the photo shoot in the ocean 😉

20. Yesss i always wanted to know your spray tan place! Definitely will have to go there when i come to San Antonio

21. I’ve had a chemical peel and my face did not turn red like that, I would say that maybe it was to strong for your skin. Everything else is correct no make up, lots of sunscreen, light cleansers. Chemical peels are great but they can be harmful if not done correctly

22. Kai Bartimus says:

Hey girl, I’m a licensed Esthetician from Charlotte, NC. For your life style, you’re always on the go so getting a safe amount of downtime from a chemical peel is obviously hard. Try a plant based chemical peel next time, I’m an AVEDA trained skin care specialist and i recommend to a good bit of my guests our plant peel system because you get the benefits of a 30% glycolic peel (improved skin texture, clarity, and glow, minimized pore size etc) without the redness, splotches and photosensitivity, i.e. no down time! That’s my advice, your reaction looks normal to me though just don’t try to rush it and DO NOT go out without sunscreen so your skin can heal beautifully!! ❤️❤️❤️

23. Anna Owings says:

It’s getting hot in Texas, need some shorts!!!!

24. Celesterss says:

You dancing Merengue is goals😍🔥❤️

25. Heidi I love your clothes but you should give out discounts on special days like mother's day and memorial day. I know nike has them as well as other fitness companies, why don't you? I would definitely buy more clothes.

26. SAYED JARARA says:

Heidi I watch your videos I get to about 80 then I got to 62 in 3 months then I gave up
    This is the third time
    I am 79 now and I want to start my diet again but I fell like I have no motivation like I did last time

27. robenakam says:

Are you doing any meet and greets this week?

28. In my opinion, you are in the best shape of your life! I watched many of your previous prep videos and I can tell just how HAPPY and GREAT you look now!

29. Christian wouldnt be so happy with you dancing with another dude Heidi ☹️

30. Casey Melvin says:

We were in Punta Cana at the same time 😭 it would have been amazing to have seen you there haha