VEGAN BIKINI PREP DIARIES | FINALE | EP.24

Hey Guys!!!
Welcome to my VEGAN BIKINI PREP SERIES season finale!
Follow me on my journey and SUBSCRIBE to my channel, so you don’t miss a thing.

Please VOTE for me to become the next Ms. Health & Fitness 2018:

SHOP Clean Machine Natural VEGAN Supplements:
Use Discount code: nmtcm to get 25% off
on Clean Machine Vegan Supplements

Home

** I do receive a percentage of the sale when you use my discount code. If you choose to use my discount code, you are directly supporting me. Thank you for your support.

Instagram: @fitveganchef
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fitveganchef
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nmfitveganchef

Check out my WOMEN’S HEALTH INTERVIEW:
______________________________________________________________
Editing credit: Sarah J. Fassett
email: sarahjfassett@gmail.com

Intro Music: ImagineDragons, Miss Congeniality-Whatever it takes (Miss Congeniality Remix/Audio)

Music License:
Lensko – Circles [NCS Release] https://youtu.be/ztvIhqVtrrw https://soundcloud.com/lensko https://www.facebook.com/Lenskoofficialhttps://www.youtube.com/user/LenskoOf…
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/Ass3F-ckyhM
______________________________________________________________
Natalie Matthews Fit Vegan Chef makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of any information provided. These videos are provided for information only- they do not constitute endorsements of any situations or advice.

All information contained herein should not be used as a substitute for the advice of an appropriately qualified and licensed doctor, registered dietitian, or personal trainer. The information provided here is for educational and informational purposes only. In no way should it be considered as offering medical advice. Please check with a licensed doctor, registered dietitian, or personal trainer. NO LIABILITY WILL BE ASSUMED FOR THE USE OF THESE VIDEOS AND/OR ADDITIONAL POSTINGS.

1. I never thought about competing until recently, but I was very discouraged about competing against mostly non-vegan but this is super inspiring! I mainly want to compete for the experience and to show I can do it and perform just as well as those who are not vegan. You're awesome girl! so excited to see what's to come for you

2. Megan Kelly says:

Congratulations! I'm so proud to see another vegan athlete slay!

3. Elena NC says:

'I was the lightest girl on the stage and I am Puerto Rican' hahaha eres la major, Natalie

4. Trixie Rose says:

Congratulations!!! I can't wait for a cookbook 🙂

5. I am sooooo proud of you!! And I totally got teary eyed a few times while you were explaining everything lol. Thank you for being such an inspiration (:

6. I am so proud of you!! I love your attitude toward the seemingly negative things! Such a great lesson. Thank you for sharing your journey!

7. Emma Seiteri says:

Congratulations sweetie <3 you are so inspirational and good speaker! In 6 days it’s my time 😍😍😍

8. Just looooove this girl….o my god, sooooooooooo, sooooooo happy for you Natalie……. Congratulations!!!! ❤❤❤

9. Lauren Kok says:

Congratulations Natalie 🎊🎊💐💐 thank you for being such an amazing inspiration, I love the fact that you vegan and show that it is possible. I love what you about, keep up the great work 💪🏽💪🏽

10. Andriana E says:

I cannot even begin to express how much you inspire me. Thank you so much for sharing your heart and your journey. You make me feel as if I could do absolutely anything! AND while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Who knows, maybe even someday I will try competing 😛 Thank you so much again❤️

11. Wow that just gave me chills when you said that you claimed it and posted it on IG and it happened. That’s amazing! So happy for you babe!💕

12. Nat!!! I know I was there, but listening to your story again I was crying a little bit! I’m so proud of you!

13. Maria Mailey says:

Congratulation! and I voted for you!

14. Love 2B Free says:

I ❤ you, you are so inspirational and beautiful, this vlog is so beautiful and inspiring! Ps where are you from?x

15. Jelena Kvaic says:

Congrads on you accomplishment Natalie! Hard work pays off and it definitely shows!
    I have dreams too! I'm an aspiring video editor and I'm trying to spread the word. I would love to one day have a job editing videos for youtubers, but right now I'm doing it for free! If you or anyone else reading this is interested in having their videos editer for free please contact me! 🙂

16. Natalie I am so happy for you!!! Your hard work, dedication and positive thoughts made your dream a reality! You are such an inspiration!

17. Rebecca Winn says:

OMG IM SO GLAD THE FOOTAGE WORKED!!!! BAHHHH!!!!!!!! <3

18. You are an absolute light in this world; Thank you for all you do. I literally got teared up when you were talking about your why being bigger than you and being a voice for the voiceless. You're making such a difference to our furry friends. Such an inspiration. Oh, and I've been voting every day! x

19. {chloe.fitnveggie} Congrats! You were so so so ready! What a great job you have done!
    But also thank you for that video that give us strength and faith in our dreams whatever they are. Listening to you I got so emotional because I’m currently struggling with a very difficult moment of my life. But I thought « Yes you can achieve your goals : PhD, bodygoals, general lifegoals. Natalie is entirely right. Keep believing in yourself, work freaking hard and you’ll get it ».
    So thank you so much for sharing your journey, your thoughts and your positivity🙏❤️

20. When you put your heart and soul into anything you do you can achive it! And that's exactly what you did!!! Love the inspiration you give us all❤

21. Burque Vegan says:

Congratulations you owned it Natalie!

22. Brig Trou says:

Congratulations on your awesome achievement. You have proved all the nay sayers wrong. Good on you for staying true to yourself, you are a true inspiration.
    Can't wait for all your new content and I wish you all the best on your continuing journey.

23. Congrats!! I am in the beginning of my vegan fitness journey and this is so inspiring. I believe you can build an amazing physique on a plant based diet and you are proof of it. So excited to see where my journey will take me and am so proud of you❣

24. Rene T says:

Congratulations!!! You earned every bit of this.

25. perulit29 says:

Congratulations Natalie!!!!!!!!!

26. Seriously Natalie you have me sobbing like a baby over here! Thank you for sharing this journey with all of us, you are inspiring so many woman with your hard work, dedication and kindness. Amazing things are ahead for you!

27. I worked with calysta at the hospital!

28. Maggie M says:

So excited for all the new content!! Congratulations on the well deserved pro card!!

29. Vindicator73 says:

YEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH  NATALIE  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👍😏  PAR …TY   TIME !!!!!!!  🎈🎉  🙌 🙇 🍷😎  ….. So thrilling to see the inevitable come to fruition ….. just as I predicted it would happen before 2018 was over ….. (so patting myself on the back) thank you very much. (yeah, waving to the crowd) (blow kisses) xoxo (yeah, yeah its all about me 😂) …. NO , NO , this is all about YOU Natalie. 😊 …. It was certainly meant to be and such a fabulous job with your consistency, focus, dedication, just all the right ingredients that make a champion.  And now as it should …. the Natalie Matthews / Fit Vegan Chef brand is going to skyrocket to even greater heights, and I believe put you on the global map as a fitness icon. So definitely proud and excited for you to say the very least …. and can't wait to see what's next for this side of your career and life.  So all of this does make me wonder — who was your fitness icon / role model throughout the years as you first got really started into this industry and lifestyle ??? …. Well, nothing else left to say except once again  –>  Grattis, Complimenti, Toutes Nos Felicitaciones, Kudos, Excelente, Extravagante !!!!

30. Congratulations!! You definitely deserve to be pro. You are such an inspiration ❤️❤️❤️❤️

31. So happy for you, yay!!!! Please don't take this any other way other than I'm genuinely concerned, but do you have a swollen lymph node or thyroid issue happeing? Just see a small lump on your neck/throat and want to be sure you're ok?

32. And one more never… You're NEVER going to regret it.

33. Annadine says:

You are so inspiring! Loved the story and congrats!

34. You are Amazing! Grazie infinite

35. Wow congratulations hon, that’s HUGE! So I know there’s Jehina Malik, Nimai Delgado and recently Torre Washington in the IFBB. Are there four vegans now or any others I’ve not heard about?

36. Congratulations!!!! This is goals!!!

37. RUSSA WORLD says:

Congratulations beautifull !!! Greats!!!

38. Sonnenblume says:

It ist so amazing to join your journey. You are a very inspiring person 😍. I'm looking forward to see your next steps. Thank you so much for sharing 🤗

39. Robin Fasano says:

slaaaaaay!! yas girl, vegan is the way, we can be just as jacked as everyone else! let's do this girl! Also I am with Paul now too and I am very grateful that he encourages the vegan diet too. I was alwys so scared to approach a coach because I didn't want to get "forced" to eat chicken and eggs and I always loved Pauls results and when I saw that you as a vegan are working with him I got SO excited. such an inspiration girl!

40. I am so so so proud of you! You inspire me and so many others. Never doubted you for a second. Thanks for this video! I felt like I was there!