1. Kristina says:

Usually I donโ€™t like vlogs, but you made this video informative and enjoyable. Thanks. Also I particularly enjoyed seeing Laurin working out, I follow you both for awhile and never saw her actually doing the work.

2. Lookin leaaaaan! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

3. The workout music makes it sound like…A Vains Gonna Blow!๐Ÿ˜‚

4. Canโ€™t wait for the next video! Liking these show weekend โ€œday in the lifeโ€ style vlogs. Go team pro physique!

5. Have fun in Vegas Paul! By the way, how did you like the LVAC? It looked pretty solid gym wise. Best wishes to the clients on their contests!

6. Aimee Kitson says:

You both look AWESOME!!๐Ÿ˜Ž

7. Nice music to go with the workout.

8. Anja Hurley says:

Paul your looking ripped af! I really prefer an underproduced raw vid – thanks for the great work ๐Ÿ™‚

9. By far my favorite type of videos for you ๐Ÿ’• good luck prophysique team

10. Mary Newnham says:

Yโ€™all are looking super lean!!

11. Good thinking and thoughtful thinking in my opinion re. pre contest videos. ๐Ÿ‘

12. New sub here, been watching a lot of your videos and Iโ€™m packing some knowledge bombs. ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ”ฅ

13. Lynette Ship says:

I seriously LOVE your videos. I learn so much from you!

14. Ro says:

Very inspirational video! You guys look fabulous!

15. Jeani Dupuis says:

No, maybe to visit. My daughter hates it and is selling her house to move back east. I'm not fond of it for living either. I used to live 3 hours South of there in Southern California.

16. Thiago Lino says:

shredded af. looking great, congrats

17. Great quality for just being on your phone! Do you use an external mic? Thanks!!

18. Also you can see Laurin's mental toughness in that workout when she's so depleted! Inspiring!

19. Jeani Dupuis says:

My daughter and Grandbabies live there.

20. Uhhhh, I guess I am going to have to be the one to say it- Coach Paul is lookin' hot AF ๐Ÿ˜€

21. Great Vlog!!!ย  Love the dramatic showing of the food ๐Ÿ™‚ย  You and Heidi Somers are my fav's…this video reminds me of one of hers…

22. Inspiration as always keep them coming