POP Pilates: Bikini Bootcamp

http://www.blogilates.com POP Pilates instructor Cassey Ho leads you through a Bikini Bootcamp workout to slim you down and tone you up. Repeat this routine 3x through for a full length total body workout.

My sports bra, booty shorts, and jacket are all from BEBE SPORT.

BLOG: http://www.blogilates.com
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/blogilates
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/blogilates
DESIGNS: http://www.ogorgeous.com

1. sneha s says:

Best workout ,those were great 10-13 min of life!!!!!

2. hiba zayed says:

How many times per week should we do this ,how long and should it no done alone or with other workouts?!?!??????

3. Question–If we do this video as part of a set of videos for the calendar, do we do it once all the way through or repeat it like she says at the end?

4. Repeat 3x?? What?! I don't think so…XD I'm not able yet

5. Gabby M says:

"how bout 3 more?"
    "how bout no"

6. Anna Paola says:

come on #rejuneivate ย get that bikini body day 12!!!!!

7. Erdbeere4511 says:

All exercises were like slo-mo ๐Ÿ™ I hated it because I'm used from you're other Videos to do them quicker ..

8. Eric Dane says:

Good Lord, Cassey. What a body you show in this one! You're so pretty!

9. Blue Jay Way says:

Wow intense the ballerina twist is a little tricky

10. TazzieTay1D says:

No matter what I try, I can't suck my belly button in. It is way too frustrating.

11. The workout is awsome but the noise is awful – loud music, wind… Cassey, please re-make this in a quite place!

12. Magnimazing says:

Why do people ask questions but have the comments disabled….You know people can't answer you when there's no "reply" to click… -_-

13. imQUEEN01 says:

I probably did half of the video…. I hated this one ๐Ÿ™

14. Ohhstargazer says:

and my back/shoulders are still killin from yesterday but i did the best i could with this…good job to everyone! you can do it!!!

15. Maddie Stark says:

This felt a little too advanced to me…Am I the only one? ๐Ÿ™ Had to skip some moves.ย

16. Do we repeat this three times for Day 7?!

17. ugh i feel like i am getting less motivated every day. anyway i got a leg cramp in the middle of this video and it sucked but I am done :)))

18. wdrn2012 says:

fetus cassey ๐Ÿ™‚ she looks so skinny!!

19. Dearestnee says:

Who else just plops onto the floor when she says "go down vertabrain by vertabrain" ? lol ;-; I HATE HATE HATE the ballerina twist though. ๐Ÿ™ Anyway. I AM DONE! WOOOOO! Good job everyone!

20. Hi five to everyone who finished day 7 ๐Ÿ™‚

21. What os up with the tricep dips today?! Urghhh so glistening today:)

22. M.B says:

I didn't like how slow this was. ย And ik, ik it increases resistance and stuff, but I found it kind of demotivating ๐Ÿ™

23. Maggie Rees says:

woo April abs done! Also, I couldn't help but laugh at all the men who were looking at you as they walked by haha ;D

24. Taryn Miller says:

I wore one of those things around my stomach and makes you sweat, and MAN, did I sweat!!!! Great workout today. I love how we have more cardio this month!! ๐Ÿ˜

25. kyla stack says:

Day 7 seems to be hard to get through motivation wise with me, but I did it!!! #aprilabs ย

26. carissabush says:

I can't do all the reps with the same form but I do as many as I can. Day 7, sweatfest indeed.

27. deshansipan says:

I love your outfit in this video!!

28. I have a request — can u do either a video or a series possibly for those of us with bad backs? My scoliosis really kills me during some of these moves. I don't know how to tell the difference between a good ache and a bad one, but I also want to be able to sculpt and tone my body without hurting it. I'm sure I'm not the only one! ๐Ÿ™‚ย

29. Day 7 done…. but I my wrist started to hurt during the 4th video of today so i couldn't do the first move properly ๐Ÿ™

30. Finished day 7 but I skipped a few moves!!

31. Anna Dalton says:

She wasn't kidding "Sweatfest"โ€ฆ haha ๐Ÿ™‚

32. 90210B90210 says:

I'm so happy. It's my seventh day in aprilabs calendar. I'm so proud of myself. I love you Cassey.

33. shininstarxx says: