Bikini Chick Hits Chest | Sports Bras for Lats || Bikini & Figure Prep 2016

My Run for 2 continues || Check it I am a bikini pro who loves to train chest plus I have lats and LOVE sports bras so I put together all this stuff I LOVE. Enjoy

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to those that listen to my story. If I can lead 1 woman in the right direction or open another positive door in a woman’s life – that’s why I put this out there.

Previous VLOG – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsYdhnAAKE4

Follow more of my 2016 Prep
IG / Twitter / Snap
@ChanelCollette

www.ChanelCollette.com
to Join TEAM SLICE – TeamSlice.Coaching@gmail.com

Here’s some time stamps for you to move around if you don’t train chest (shame on you) or you could care less about boobie traps 🙂

2:11 // Chest Training
Emphasis on loaded work

6: 50 // LULU for LATS
Haul featuring 3 of my new favorite sports bras from Lululemon

Workout Attire:
Pants || All the Right Places Crop Lululemon
Tank || Reebox
Headband || Junk Brands

1. Janet Tan says:

Chanel are you saying that training chest will grow the lat????

2. I don't have a wife back but a fuller bust 32GG, do you think these bras would work for a bigger chest and more narrow back?

3. Linda Salas says:

I know this is an older video but could you do an update video like it? I looked at the lulu page and couldn't find any of these bras 😕

4. damn girl nice bench! I love seeing other girls training chest!

5. cathey shaw says:

I wear a 8 as well , have one implant from breast cancer

6. Let's hear it for the ladies with lats! #llulu4lats Thank you!

7. What's your advice on increasing chest strength? You're the ONLY bikini competitor I know who works chest, and it's so inspiring!!

8. Can you talk about why you decided to go over the muscle with your breast augmentation? So many other competitors go under, and surgeons suggest go under the muscle because its better for "active" women. Whatever that means.

9. Yulliizz says:

Love all the sports bras! Especially the first one. Plus you make them all look so good! Loving your videos!!

10. lisaanndiaz says:

I'd love to have your figure
    Maybe one day

11. lisaanndiaz says:

I'd love to have your figure
    Maybe one day

12. lisaanndiaz says:

I'd love to have your figure
    Maybe one day

13. I love the lulu bra try on, I love the Energy bra at Lululemon, it made me feel better that I am not the only woman with lats that has to size up in my Lulu bras, I am the same sizes as you 4 in tops 6 in jackets and all the way up to an 8 in the bras!!
    thumbs up for back and chest gains 🙂

14. but really I need your upper body pls

15. Nancy M says:

I think you're the only bikini competitor so far that I've seen hit chest that hard. Nice job!

16. Tish Folan says:

OMG I love all of your videos! Just wanna binge watch your whole channel 😂😂

17. I appreciate you doing the review in lulu bras. I've never been able to fit in them because of my wide back and boobs! I'm a figure competitor too. I'll keep an eye out for all these top, they all look great on you. Thank you for the great vid.

18. You killed that bench press! 👏🏽👏🏽🙌🏽 great video

19. Another refreshing video thanks for the content

20. I just came across your channel today, and subscribed after seeing your video talking about 'giving up' 🙂 I love how genuine and passionate you are, it really shows!! Your beauty emanates from the inside out! In an industry where it's so easy to put on a facade, I really appreciate your integrity. I'm sure your future holds amazing things, can't wait to watch your journey! Thanks for sharing your love with us! Best wishes from Australia 🙂