Kayla Itsines – Bikini Body Outdoor Training (22nd September, 2013)

My very first youtube video! I thought a good way to get started would be today in this beautiful spring weather!! 🙂 Here is a short outdoor body weight workout video. Unley Oval, S.A Adelaide. Follow me on instagram @kayla_itsines and our Bikini Body Bootcamp @fresh_fitness_aus

1. it's so incredible how far you are able to jump! i would instantly lie down on my face haha 😀

2. which sneakers are those please??

3. wow your jumps are amazing took me about 9 months to get one jump close you yours

4. sookie2605 says:

Cette femme est une bête !!! Est c'est une remarque positif!

5. Tahni Bills says:

THIS IS UNLEY OVAL OH MY GOD

6. I swear everytime I watch this im in shock. These jumps are so crazy!

7. Kayla you are so motivational and inspiring ..Congratulations on starting a channel. Am so happy about that and I can't wait for more videos. :))

8. wau!! es una dura!! demasiado rudo eso!! bueno lo veo asi xq no soy taan asi d hacer eso.. :O

9. LaTeese Hall says:

Just a suggestion: post your instagram videos on Youtube or shorten your youtube videos into an instagram video. Make some money from your instagram videos posted on you youtube. As you can see people will watch your youtube videos. You are great at what you do: helping people with fitness.

10. I can´t wait for new videos 😀

11. Kristy Ang says:

pls have more videos! and it'd be great if your book is sold in local bookstores like mine here in Singapore.. 🙂

12. Rachel says:

One day before my birthday lol awesome. :3

13. Sondra Rose says:

i saw one of you photos on the popular page today and started to follow you on Instagram. some of the results are amazing and your so motivational. my new years resolution is to not lose weight but to tone my inner thighs and stomach and feel comfortable in a bikini this summer. hopefully by may I'll be toned and ready to go hang out at the beach thanks to your workout videos (:

14. Carolyn Lee says:

More workout videosssss!!! 😀

15. I don´t know how many times i have watched this video already..love it and can´t wait to see more! Well done!

16. arexusaurus says:

Kayla could you please make a video out there for skinny girls who want to gain lean body mass? I read that you started out very skinny before you got to the healthy weight you are now and interested to know the first steps you took to get there!

17. Some talk through videos would be fantastic 🙂 I love how hard you work Kayla Itsines its very motivating !!!

18. How can i lose weight on my hips? And can you do foam rolling on your stomach?

19. Kayla please make a video for how to get tones stomach and tighs!? Please 🙂 ? You are so inspirational and motivational! I found you on instagram!!

20. She has said before on her Instagram that she does plyometrics (jump training, basically, as seen in the video), and she is not a "runner", because she doesn't like the muscular look to the legs it gives. Hope that helps!

21. Kira Barker says:

Your amazing 😮 you've definitely inspired me to keep up with my fitness!! Post more videos girl

22. theres plenty of webpages where babes showing their webcam that are way better than these vids, i understand you all too lazy to search so ill tell you where i find all the babes copy paste this GIRLCM.COM

A stubborn man can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

23. please post more outdoor workouts 🙂

24. I am a certain shape were most of my weight is at the hips. Is it possible to change your body shape and make it appear more longer?

25. OLDRED2009 says:

Is this a free running video?

26. so happy you finally made a channel! your seriously my inspiration, and many others too! keep up the good work and thank you for motivating me xx

27. yay i hope you do tonnes of youtube videos!

28. Finally!!! So glad you started putting up videos on youtube. I always wait for more on instagram! 😀

29. Jessie Sloan says:

hey kayla, i live in perth and have been struggling with weight loss for over 2 years so i am SO HAPPY you are now making youtube videos! i have been following u on insta for a while now and admire your clients so THANKYOU

LOVE YOU <3

30. kayla c says:

If you can't go to the gym just do what she's doing or join a sport at your school. For ex I'm in wrestling and they push me to where I need to be, plus you DEFINITELY need a healthy diet. It might be hard at 1st but if you want it bad enough -_-