Girls Sexy Bikini Body Home Workout!

This is a great full body workout you can do at home or the gym. It has many exercises for the legs, butt, abs, and triceps. Its a great workout to lift your butt, tone your legs, and get firm strong abs. This workout will also improve your cardio and help with fat loss. You can repeat this workout more then once and do it every day. You can even add weight if you’d like.
Bikini Bottoms for this Workout Video Provided by www.bellabeachwear.com.
See also BikiniModelFitness.com
Model Courtney Vaughn

1. P.s.great workout!!! Youre delicious!!! And very fit!!!!! Wink!!!.πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‹πŸΊπŸŽƒπŸŽπŸ“πŸ’

2. Ooh!!! My!!! Looking!!! Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‹πŸŽ‹πŸΊπŸŽƒπŸ¦„πŸΊπŸŽ

3. at the 31 seconds "go down on your hands and knees" lord please forgive me i have sinned!!!

4. Richard Fox says:

Beautiful girl, fit but feminine, love the smile at 12:53

5. Jay Pee says:

This is very well done. nice combination of nicely explained fitness instructions with a genuine product of those specific instructions and exercises

6. these exercises will probably help me! credits to the owner of this video.. I will do this very often and see the improvement after 30 days.. πŸ™‚

7. can you come and clean my kitchen floor soon ?

8. MrEdium says:

"THE AMAZING BEAUTY" with an Impressive Workout .

9. 2628mike says:

very impressive work out and all need is your body

10. JGKJM says:

this really works, but how long to you how to do this before you see the results? i'm doing this very often

11. How much time need to devote in 1 exercise?

12. f you are looking for an effective weight loss method then do check out ExprezSliminizer.

13. ExprezSliminizer offers the best products to lose weight in no time.

14. Maria Castro says:

Hi Courtney, just wondering how long of a time I should do the mountain climbers when doing your entire routine? Please advise, thank you!Β

15. Make your weightloss path easier, only through ExprezSliminizer.

16. Emak Mia says:

Being fat is a disease and the best way to cure is thhrough ExprezSliminizer.

17. lukman hakim says:

18. Alan Harper says:

Time to get the tissues…

19. ExprezSliminizer has blessed my life. Because of it i have been steadily losing 7-8lbs every week by following an amazing diet and easy exercises.

20. Ariana O says:

This is an awesome workout

21. Baja Camn says:

I wonder what I would be doing if I wouldnt have found about ExprezSliminizer from one of the videos. I have a customized diet plan exclusively for me which makes me lose without much efforts.

22. Olesya Lynch says:

what is a died tip that you might have to get rid of you access body fat?

23. I want to fuc.. You in the puss…

24. Josephine says:

I really think these workouts are helpful even if you are not a woman or a bikini model.

25. ebiehl9 says:

2:05 thats what she said.

26. Hey YouTubers, have you discovered Hexcul Ripped Max? (Google it) You will find out about the crimes we commit against our bodies. With Hexcul Ripped Max, you will discover how to get ripped quickly.

27. I cant answer for Courtney Vaughn, but I also have to be careful of my knee's after a sports injury, this is why its so important to keep all ur weight on the back of your heals as she shows, it can really damage the knees if you don't. Also wear knee supports, I used to wear those and they helped support them in a huge way without injury during exercise.. good luck πŸ˜‰

28. Your workout made me my muscles burn n really feel it!!…awesome workout!!

29. Sure is right. i know the bad fat is the reason that stopping 6 pack coming outside even we work out well.

Listen to this My international body building trainer also recommended this 7 food elements to kill your fat belly.

you can watch out here bit.ly/1f0sqhW?=zdcfd

30. TheLebron6 says:

I am 16 but can you just marry me?

31. Yes stretch! otherwise you WILL suffer the following day.

32. Yes i mean it. You are smart if you understand you need to eat right at your age to kill your belly. Listen the surprising part is my friend who is not doing much excercises, maintaining his six pack with this secret food items. have a look here bit.ly/19xuFMJ?=ftwjw

33. Justyn4d1 says:

program za free i nie trzeba placic 10 zl w Playu :))

34. I greatly enjoyed this work out and found it very useful and easy to follow and enjoyed the enthusiasm from the instructor!! Thank you!

35. All in the butt, nothing in the head.

36. alycia s says:

thank you for the workout!!
    any healthy tips for diet?

37. Have you seen "Ripped X Beast?" (do a Google search for it) It is a quick and easy way to get ripped fast.

38. ha there are much better sites than youtube for girls. you only really need one site its where real girls go to get naughty check out this: bit.ly/14AfJKG?=ozfff

39. shaydayx91x says:

Lol u looked like a retard when u did the first workout

40. TaBaoHoBa says:

I can't help myself.. I got a boner .. nice workout though πŸ˜€

41. 00:37 they always have some excuse to clean ..

42. computeraben says:

I've tried this for a few weeks. It'a great! Thanks:)