First Time Wearing A Bikini In Public | 2nd Motiv8 Photo Shoot

-Instagram: @graciesjourney @tommyborst
-“GRACE30” gives you 30% off Motiv8 Performance Supplements (preworkouts, aminos, detox, protein..) ONLY with this link: www.4frontnutrition.com/graciesjourney
-MAILING ADDRESS: 1955 W. Baseline Rd. Ste 113-314 Mesa, AZ 85202

1. ABHISHEK A says:

I see every girl here liked her own comment.

2. Gracie! Since you love fish tacos.. Santa Madre Tacos in Tempe is a must! So delish!

3. Maddi B says:

Really no captions? Really being all inclusive here

4. Your fucking choice who cares!!

5. Ala'a Persp says:

how amazing i dont know if youll read this but thank you, you are my inspiration

6. Anna Songer says:

how did you manage to keep your skin so tight? i'm trying to loose wait and that is my fear and it is holding me back.

7. you look amazing! thanks for the motivation to keep fighting. I've almost lost 20lbs.

8. you go girl u look so good u motivate me

9. Your body looks amazing! You're an inspiration. Thanks, girl!

10. Kayla Kale says:

Wow. How amazing. You are so inspiring ❤

11. eye drops take the red out of pimples.

12. gracie i love uuu! ur such an inspiration to me..ur videos bring tears to my eye…of happiness for u and for the thought of what i can and will look like!! ur amazing ! I've lost 34 lbs so far on my own at home. starting at my heaviest ever 248 now at 214 and a goal of 140 but toned and healthy like u! i feel i need support now more than ever bcuz consistency has always been a set back for me..ur awesome and stay strong!!! 😊

13. im so jealous of those curves. you look amazing

14. Lu x3 says:

What the hell? When she was doing that photoshoot she legit looked like a model! Wow! she's changed a lot ;D

15. Patricia K9 says:

Im 240 right now & Your video Has inspired me

16. I need to drop 17 pounds and I can't even manage to do that idk how you did it, any tips?

17. @15:24 🚴‍♀️ that bike goes cruising by… so funny because that looks like a sondors ebike, we just bought two and literally rode it for the first time today lol. They are fast and fun 😀✌️

18. Hey Gracie,
    Congrats on your amazing journey! I was just wondering if you have any issues with excess skin. Thanks 🙂

19. This was great! Congrats on the bikini!! I know that was huge for you!! That is a main goal for me, and then in the far away future- Id love to compete! Congrats again! Love the vlog!

20. Merary Nunez says:

Wheres that first top from? The blk with the two stripes

21. Alley Morton says:

I just found you! You are my inspiration! Great videos!

22. xoxo Kim says:

so awesome to see..I can't for me to start seeing results! seeing you motivates me to keep going and to be patient 🙂

23. "People are gonna get disgusted." 😂😂😂

24. When I saw you in your bikini 👙 I screamed lol like Go Gracie!!!!! You looked stunning! You are such an amazing person and I am so inspired by your journey!! I love how silly you are 😜 Mucho mucho love!!

25. Gracie you are so inspiring and you radiate positive energy. Thank you for posting every step of the way! I had been trying to loose weight for a whole year and nothing was happening! I have finally been able to loose 22 pounds due to your channel motivating me! Never stop! Your amazing! Thanks to your energy, I will be at my goal weight for the wedding, 160! YAY! SW:195, CW: 173, Yipee!!

26. Just came back to the gym but watching your videos is my motivation to go to the gym!!💪 Love you Gracie!!❤

27. Pandaguin1 says:

I love Huntington Beach! That's where I always go❤❤❤❤

28. you look so good…you go…..😀😀😀

29. Blondebabexo says:

WELL, TIME FOR MY RUN NOW 🏃🏼‍♀️ THANKS FOR ANOTHER GREAT 🎥 👌🏻💕

30. Ahhhhhhhh!!! Gracie!!!! I'm soooo freakin happy for you!! You make me cry all the time. You reaching all these wonderful achievements and goals just keeps pushing me forward toward my goals. I really can't wait to meet you!!! Keep going beautiful!

31. Did you ever imagine your Weightloss would bring you to this point in your life? It's amazing how one reaps the benefits of perseverance and staying strong!

32. You are so cute and bubbly! You have so much fun and are always smiling so big! There is so much positivity surrounding you! I hope one day I can give off this much happiness to those around me, in stead of dragging everyone down all the time. ❤️ your videos!

33. Maria Amandy says:

you make me so happy every time I watch your videos or your posts in IG.

34. Why did you cover your stomach in your bathing suit?! You should be showing it off for how much you've lost!!

35. Wow two amazing vlogs in a short space of time. I'm in Gracie Heaven. Thanks so much for bringing joy to my life xx

36. Renee Bands says:

I want to give you BIG hugs. I am so proud of you!

37. K BABY says:

Your transformation is amazing! You definitely inspire me to eat healthy & workout! Thank you!

38. u look amazing te querio Gracie💜😘💜😘