Swimsuit Bikini Centerfold Model Daniella wity a 1957 Chevy in Mission Beach

http://www.socalbeachmag.net Check out sexy swimsuit bikini centerfold model Daniella Mugnolo on the boardwalk in Mission Beach San Diego with a 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air while on a photo shoot with SoCal Beaches Magazine and Fresh Peaches Swimwear.

1. Curt Landis says:

So I'm a homo?..yes I'am..a homosapien!…But [please if you think I'm gay because I just want to see the car,then you really need to think before you just reply and call someone names! If she acted like she really wanted to be there and was into cars…I would of looked passed it! So Kevin Gandhi…I'm sorry if you thought I was gay,I didn't mean to disappoint ya!

2. Curt Landis says:

OMG…please remove the girl and her boring facial expressions…and lets see the damn car!!

3. Ranch Mubay says:

@scottmahoney19 Awesome, I don't want to marry her, I just want to be one of the guys she cheats with. How old is she and where can I contact her?

4. I must compliment the camera man on the fine panning and zooming. She is gorgeous. Her tits are too big for her body she would look better with A's or B's.

5. fiddlerpin says:

57 chevys and gorgeous girls doesn't get any better than that.

6. 102Help says:

WOW! Look at those curves! Wait, there is a girl in the vid? i only saw the Chevy

7. Ranch Mubay says:

She's an awesome model and its cool she's from this area. I'm here all the time but never saw her before.

8. Audiences
    This video is most popular with:
    Gender Age
    Male 45-54
    Male 55-64
    Male 35-44

🙂

9. You could surround that car with naked women and it would still a 4 door.

10. takoma5 says:

This model is very beautiful..Daniella..and that 57 Chevy is very cool….:)

11. Barney Fyfe says:

GAWD, I want to put one in pinkie and one in her stinkie so bad!!! I wonder if she swallows.

12. fiddlerpin says:

Where's the car I don't see one!

13. goddess !
    i worship you !
    you have my life for your disposal !

14. zluisz says:

she is damn sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!