Swimsuit Bikini Model Pin Up Model Angie Mission Beach | Video 1 Pin Up Girl

Come with us as we hang out with swimsuit model and pin up model Angie in Mission Beach while at Hamels Surf Shop with a 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air hardtop. See more photos of swimsuit model Angie on the SoCal Beaches Magazine website at www.socalbeachmag.net or on Myspace.com at www.myspace.com/socalbeachesmagazine

1. Pete Silver says:

Surf shop?
    And I know this will piss everyone off so go ahead and say kiss my shitty ass!
    What I want to say is a positive thing and I wont conform to the brainwashed idiots!
    If she was truly vintage and pure she wouldnt have those hideous implants Its god damn time you "wanna be" conforming followers are exposed for what are all are! Tattoos dont make you cool! Harleys dont make you cool! fighting dosnt make you cool! Dicky's and a fitted hat dont mean shit! Being and rude "hard" an inconsiderate prick is NOT cool! Fads and trends,the longing to be accepted, jockeying to move up in your little clicks like peons still in highschool is a joke! not only are these things the opposite of cool (and we wonder why so much is falling apart) but they outright suck balls! I dont give a rats ass to know where your from or hear you coming or how tough you think you when I dont even know you! but you give me no choice! Your "look at me" "lets hear it for me" BS is tired and really just a cry for the pathetic state your in! Get REAL wake the fuck up from the matrix pushed upon you, learn what it is to be so hard your not affected or swayed, you cant be recognized or labeled you are yourself not whats on your skin! Like a blank canvas you are all things! fuck the program! Im a bad ass! Youll never know me! you wouldnt know cool if it wasnt told to you!
    just saying

2. Casually slowly zooms out from her boobs after tattoo.

3. michael gee says:

shes gorgous but she needs to not talk. lol

4. Please. PLEASE tell me her breasts are real!!! She is so beautiful. If her boobs are fake that would just ruin it for me

5. Joe Citizen says:

stop talking or get voice lessons.

6. PushPullPp says:

One angle, no back, no rear view ….boooring video

7. Carlos rowdy says:

You can buy her for 20 dollars and the car for 25.000 ….Ill take the car.

8. zevn7tp says:

I want to make out with Angie..!!! Wow..! Yummy

9. pmay222 says:

id munch her puss till she begged me to ring her momma

10. wow perfect body, nice curves… I only buy that Chevy if it comes with Angie

11. There was a car in that video clip? Where, I didn't see any car, just saw the girl. Where was the car…….?

12. Dylan Keddy says:

she can sit on my car any day

13. Dylan Keddy says:

damn she can sit on my car any day

14. woah…

Did Angie actually have her back pubes shaved just for this shoot?!

Imma say this tho: those ripped chicks on the exercise-thingy-du-jour infomercials on TV… they are frustrated and desperate for it. Makes me kinda sad to see em actually.

but..

Angie here is doubtlessly getting all she could ever want. With anybody she wants, any time she yearns for it.

So, pubesback Angie, I lift my glass to u babe. Might actually get a real man one day if you can keep your odometer under 500k.

15. Holly tittys. Why did she have to speak

16. Hail Hopes says:

@Jeffydomer yea its Marlyn Mahorror look

17. takoma5 says:

WoooW..Angie is definitely one of finest models ive seen here on SoCalBeachMagz..

18. pfcwar5150 says:

america has the hottest women! giggity!

19. you get that, standing naked in town… he he he he he he rattle rattle

20. Soulie says:

didn't know breast implants were part of the "50's look"

21. Oh my God! What a hot babe!! I think she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Perfect body, perfect skin, great muscle tone, lovely face. Great….legs. So hot!

22. takoma5 says:

Angie is a beauty..great 50´s look..indeed..:)

23. @pinkcheckerd

And so natural looking.

24. Implants are so Fifties you know.

25. h ortiz says:

what a laugh on that gal, very hard to listen to

26. whats her full name 🙂 could please someone tell me

27. TheChosenOne says:

@whysohardto LOL. When school is too much of a challenge…take your clothes off!

28. comey51 says:

guys eyes are moving very slowly down to her breasts

29. 1022diablo says:

Wow she needs a tan then she might be perfect.