Almost 50 year old Giant Beauty in Bikini at the Beach!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wp8Id3z7sU&list=PLj3HjhvYok5_uqJQ3xqlyXTDShCzjtXJh Another mundane beautiful woman video from Banshee Moon!
Farm Girl spending the day at the beach, gives thanks to all of the men and women who have given their lives for this country over the generations of a America. Farmer thinks his wife is still the cats meow and can’t seem to look away as she rejoices on the beach, in the splashing in the waves of the surf and under the cabana. Farm girl spends some time in her lifeguard tower and does some push-ups and cheerleader jumps. She never misses and opportunity to get some extra exercise.

1. Dooler 42 says:

You guys are a great looking couple. How tall are you Banshee ?

2. You rock your hottie 😎

3. I Loved the Energy Level You Have Banshee, Keep It Up

4. WOW. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SEXY HOT YOUNG WOMAN IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. KEEP UP THE SEXY WORK… TEXAS LOVES YOU BABYDOLLπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’ πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

5. krissy Price says:

mr farmer your a Very lucky guy!! all the way from england i wish you both the Very Best in the future πŸ˜‰ So lucky sir

6. How did you maintain yourself.
    You didn't seem to be 50 from any angle.love your body!!!

7. I'd like to kiss you on the lips

8. The end says:

Very nice body mmmmmπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’›

9. Wyrd Holmes says:

Damn! Such a nice ass for her age!! Better ass than most 30 year old women!

10. Elise Green says:

no shape just up and down with saline sacs

11. Almost 50 and hotter than almost any 20 year old I've ever seen. I'm only 28 and I would kill to do this girl.

you say giant, how tall is she?

12. True we all age differently even I look younger than my age and I bet when Jen does turn 80 or 90 she will still look very good for her age as I have seen people who do look good for their old age.

13. Hey there, I notice that you guys are from Wilmington, or traveling around Wilmington, we live in hampstead!

14. ur 50 years cant belive it ur woooosome

15. Tim Kelly says:

She looks and incredible, keep eating healthy and working out

16. There's a woman (her name is Catherine) where I work who's 58, hits the gym six days a week, mainly cardio workouts, she looks like she's in her 20's, watches what she eats, doesn't smoke, drink, or do drugs, sees the doctor regularly, watches her health.
    She has actually had young guys asking her out, not realizing she is old enough to be their mom!!
    😘😍

17. Archbald caraway.i like your work out.im working out and work at Charles spencersfarm.looking to start working out withweights.take care.

18. Do you ever wear a thong bikini in public?

19. life options says:

Hi everyone, i'm from Calgary Canada and i enjoy your videos, you two are funny together and you seem to a great time making your vids!…obviuosly Banshee you are beautiful, and you take pride in yourself, ….Exoman, not sure how old you are but your in great shape too!….and you both seem like you would be fun to sit down with and have a beer!! Cheers form up North. Joe

20. Robert Allen says:

OMG she looks better than alot of women half her age.

21. Miguel says:

Oh, praised be the Lord Almighty for such natural beauty! This cutie was made to be LOVED every day in every way… She's stunningly beautiful and seems to be cool too, which is not sooooo common. The thing at 03:20 was not cool, though (soory, had to say it)…

22. BRENT EROS says:

You are veryΒ attractive lady for 50 yrs of age. I wish I had a girlfriendΒ  who look good as you, and I am onlyΒ 56 yrs of age

23. Steve Loh says:

hey looking good and more to say u there steve

24. blur blur says:

a wonderful lady..greetings from the netherlands xx

25. daddydavis says:

I'm not sure how I got here but now that I am I can't stop watching th is is why I'm into older woman thank you

26. mmmmm says:

who's that one talking you husban?