How to Rock a Bikini like Swimsuit Model | Swimsuit Styles

Watch more How to Rock a Bathing Suit videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/485911-How-to-Rock-a-Bikini-like-Swimsuit-Model-Swimsuit-Styles

Hello, My name is Candace Draper and I’m a fit expert here at Canyon Beachwear. Everyone that works here at Canyon Beachwear is a fit expert. We know everything there is to know about bikinis. It’s kinda eat, breath, sleep bikinis. So we’re like the girlfriend you forgot to bring into the store. You can also find us online or at www.canyonbeachwear.com. you can find us on Facebook and twitter as well under canyonbeachwear and today we’re gonna be talking about swimwear. The number one topic on every girls’ mind, is ‘how do I rock my bikini like a swimsuit model?’. Well, there’s a few tricks. Number one is confidence. You have to have the confidence to go out in your bikini. Especially when you’re in the bikini store. Come out of the fitting room, walk the fitting room like a runway and get the confidence. Second would definitely be a tan. You need a tan. No one looks good white in a bikini. So if you get a nice, good tan on, you can definitely rock it with a little bit more confidence. Makes you look a little bit more leaner. Next would be wedges or heels. Anything with a heel that is gonna make your leg look nice and tall. A wedge is perfect because you don’t have to risk falling over too badly. So get a good tan, confidence, and a nice pair of wedges and you’re ready to go.

1. Ry Slish says:

What the hell is her eyebrows

2. Nobody looks good white in a bikini REALLY abit rude tbh

3. Marthe says:

I think people would stare at me if I came in heels at the beach….

4. MD I ASUSM says:

there is countless websites where girls online showing their webcam that are many times better than youtube, i get it you all too lazy so ill tell you where i find all the babes just type in GIRLCM.COM

Instead, Emerson came to accept that when someone dies, things that belong to you disappear, too.

5. Your so rude everyone rocks anything because they Rick

6. giggii11 says:

Bitch please.. she only gives advice if you think thats rude go away -_-

7. 1loveandlife says:

what sucks for me is that I do tan but I turn white too….so where ever the sun hits it's tan and if I do try tanning in the sun for my stomach and anywhere the sun doesn't hit a week later it's white again….

8. Julie says:

Wtf happened to her eyebrows.

9. Aren´t you just a little racist now ?!

10. Hayley C. says:

im canadian and irish and it is soo so hard to get a tan! i agree she was rude saying that

11. "a tan. you need a tan. no one looks good white in a bikini"
    gotta say. that was really offensive. Im canadian and irish and I dont tan. So does that mean i should never wear a bikini? rude bitch.

12. oops my bad … im sorry 🙂 i will check before commenting 🙂

13. Great video im a guy im going to have a bikini photo shoot this summer what type of bikini should i wear for my shoot

14. LostKat says:

Congrats on commenting on something I posted 3 months ago. really. and, oh, I wasn't talking about the video.

15. like they said you have to have the confidence they're not gonna tell you well if your fat hide in your room need to have confidence. and another one it says like a supermodel ,think… supermodels have killer body so you can complain. if you want to have a nice body gain or losse their is always a way.

16. Daisy says:

ah c'mon, those girls are not underweight, yes they are thin but they look healthy! Look at their toned bodies and killer abs!

ANYWAY! I liked this video, although I already know and practice these tips, many girls don't and I think it's very important to feel sexy especially in a bikini! Workout, eat right, tan, wedges, and confidence! Or else you end up in a foul mood sitting covered up off in a corner pissed off while watching your friends have fun! lol

17. LostKat says:

@jillyicyprincess that wasn't helpful at all. There are underweight people who would die to put on weight. Lots of people aren't satisfied with their bodies, big OR small.