Sexy Girl In Pink Bikini Modeling For Yamaha YZF R1 Sportbike/Motorcycle. VLOG

Check My CHANNEL To See More Videos :

Sexy Girl In Pink Bikini Modeling For Yamaha YZF R1 Sportbike/Motorcycle. VLOG
we are in the park taking pictures, photo shoot. modeling for yamaha yzf r1 on the public park. model ( Rachel ) is wearing pink bikini looking so sexy. i hope u enjoy this video. hope u have a great day.

Check My CHANNEL To See More Videos :
Sport bike Motorbike Motorcycle VLOG

Edited By: Michael / FaithfulTrigger

Please Check Out My Previous UpLoad. Please Click The Links Bellow :

2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Special Edition Review & Walk Around Canon Vixia HF M40 Video Test

2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R Matte White Walk Around Canon Vixia HF M40 Video Test

How To Choose Your First Beginner Bike 2013 Ninja 300 vs 2013 BMW S1000RR vs 2013 Ninja ZX14R

2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 636 Black Walk Around Canon Vixia HF M40 Video Test Slow Motion

2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 636 Walk Around Matte White Canon Vixia HF M40 Video Test

2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R Walk Around Lime Green Slow Motion Canon Vixia HF M40 Video Test

2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300R Cheap Price Good Beginner Bike Canon Vixia HF M40 Video Test

1. I like Rachel. Would love her to model for me.

2. http://www.R1Models – Seeking Models & Actors – 100% free – Just Register and upload photos today – Our agents are looking for new talent for Modeling and Acting roles – stay well

3. toZuo says:

Let us know in which second there's that cute girl.. Maybe I've missed something.

4. I find many sexy girl on bikermeets com. They are really hot, big boost and big ass.

5. That model looked pissed off the whole time. Try smiling.

6. Jack Ryan says:

She looks pretty dumb. I don't know why you would take your 12 year old sister to model your bike like that.

7. bob migeto says:

and verde thats just fucked up

8. bob migeto says:

guys just give the girl a break

9. @verdeboyo the bike is not mine..

10. Gio Verde says:

@timwilliamanderson Yeah that was the first thing I noticed after peeling my eyes away from the miserable babe

11. Gio Verde says:

couldn't she try look sexy with the face. You can't frown when posing as a model. Is she good for 69 also. Are those mirror blanking plates micro led indicators? And where did you buy if they are? Next time get her a little tipsy, then get her to play with her mini – that'l make her look sexy for sure

12. tim anderson says:

Also, did any one notice the number on that bike?

13. @timwilliamanderson LOL! selective vision..

14. @transformers947 wahaha! maybe she is just tired…

15. @shigalbigal ahaha! looks like it,,,

16. iMario says:

1:20 I bet he just wanted to touch her so he pretended that shes dirty.

17. @gottwisties in my computer, hehe!

18. King Jacob says:

theres a star and sun in r1,, pinoy ???

19. @submissions72 ohhh yeah that would be nice! she is so got too. i kissed her on the chick, she smell good 🙂

20. Rickys bike is so unique. You know what would be crazy trigger? If you had a chance to ask the chic that u met at the bike show to model for you guys. Remember the hot Asian chic in white tanktop I think her name is Jennifer in one of ur videos. Sooo hot.