12 Mistakes That Make You Look Bad in Beach Photos
We all want vacation pictures that will be cool enough to show to our friends and post on social networks. However, ridiculous posture or the wrong angle make us hide most of the pictures in the depths of our gadget’s memory.
Here are the 12 most common mistakes we make when posing for summer photos. From now, you will be worthy of magazine covers on your pictures!
“Double” leg 0:46
Knees facing the camera 1:18
View from the top 1:47
An accent is not on the face 2:19
Too close to the water 2:55
On the knees 3:30
Soldier position 3:59
Feet facing the camera 4:36
Same pictures 5:06
Knees close to the chest 5:34
Don’t lean on things 6:06
Watch your posture 6:37
– The wrong position: your legs are in the same line, creating an effect of a “wide” leg and spoiling a beautiful picture.
– When the knees face the camera, the body and limbs look short.
The half-turned position is the correct one. It emphasizes the curves, and the legs are clearly seen.
– A view from above disrupts the proportions of the face. The neck disappears, and everything becomes heavy.
– The correct position is the same position from a different angle. The focus should be on the face. Also, you will feel more comfortable in this pose.
– If the chin is too close to the water, the neck will disappear, and the proportions of the face will be broken.
– This pose can make your waist and the lower part of your legs “disappear.” It simply looks unnatural.
– This pose deprives the body of curves, the person looks angular, and the knees completely disappear.
– The more the foot is directed into the camera, the shorter the legs will seem.
Therefore, you should turn a little. Then you’ll get beautiful, clear, curved lines.
– The closer the legs are to the chest, the more it violates the proportions of your body.
– When the hand supports the head, it makes the picture heavy, and the person looks tired.
– Don’t slouch. All you need to make the pose more elegant is to straighten your back. And this rule works not only during photo shoots.
– A wrong pose with a bright, sincere, and emotional picture will please others and get into your memory album.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: