Frankies Bikinis | Resort 2018 Full Fashion Show | Exclusive

Frankies Bikinis | Resort 2018 by *** | Full Fashion Show in High Definition. (Widescreen – Exclusive Video)

1. They look dumb walking that way. Like a giraffe with broke ankles. Not sexy looks tryin too hard.

2. IamAFK AMA says:

The girls that come out with the phones are calling me for a booty call. I tell them they need to work but what can I say. They love me.

I wish 😟

3. IamAFK AMA says:

Some guys are only turned on by other guys and that's completely ok. They didn't choose it that's just the way it is.
    I will just never understand it when there are gorgeous women like this in the world.

4. 2.19  your joking   people go to watch this. poor thing is thick as a brick and not attractive

5. Шеколадки обалденные ! Ну и белоснежки тоже!

6. paola perez says:

Awful cat walk..must of them don't know about it..

7. TDurden1988 says:

Yovanna Ventura è una bomba atomica.
    Poi è pure una gran fica. Per dire, eh.

8. Beautiful hot gorgeous girls especially Sofia Jamora my favorite 😍😍🔥🔥

9. mgkpraesi says:

Some of them walk like they have some malfunctions.

10. mgkpraesi says:

Some of them walk like they have some malfunctions.

11. M Allen says:

Does anyone know what songs these are?

12. M Allen says:

Does anyone know what songs these are?

13. По большому счету не тощие конечно, но корявые какие-то… досмотрел только до 2-й минуты

14. Krypton says:

I love the way they walk, I love the way they look, I love…. everything about them. Two hours later & I am still hard as these girls are firm. I love it! Almost twenty mins long & I never blinked once.

15. BigusDickus says:

the only time a see-through boot is going to look good is if it's tight and you're wearing some kind of nice nylon pattern under it.

16. People are Critiquing the models Walk in the comments : Who gives a fuck how they walk ? Thank God they can walk . Beautiful ladies – Replay , Replay , Replay .

17. rob fogg says:

God third feckin noisy these vids I put sound off

18. Nat cx says:

Felt so awkward watching this video pahah. I could do a catwalk better 😂

19. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

20. fk the girls, whats the name of the song??? 🙂

21. High heel boots and swimwear! 🤗 Great camera work to allow us to see their beautiful forms in those swimwear! 🤗

22. mr. JDP P says:

The one girl that was thick (thick in the modeling world) was banging.

23. Lol, Their catwalk is horrible