Paige Spiranac Embraces Her Strength & Confidence In Emotional Swimsuit Shoot | Sports Illustrated

Golf star and influencer, Paige Spiranac, takes her empowering SI Swimsuit debut to the next level in this sexy Aruba photoshoot.
See the full video ►►http://po.st/SportsIllustratedTV
Subscribe to ►► http://po.st/SubscribeSI

Follow the latest NFL news and highlights, with updates on your favorite team and players. Want to know what’s up with Russell Wilson, Cam Newton, Tom Brady and more? We’ve got you covered:

Can the Cleveland Cavaliers repeat? Will the Golden State Warriors make history again? Keep up with all the important NBA updates, including news on LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Steph Curry and more:

From Bryce Harper and Mike Trout to Clayton Kershaw and Madison Bumgarner, Sports Illustrated brings you the smartest commentary and inside stories on the latest MLB news:

Check out the most recent clips and highlights from episodes of SI Now, Sports Illustrated’s daily talk show. From interviews with the biggest newsmakers to discussions with our award winning writers and editors, SI Now is your spot for all things football, basketball, baseball and everywhere else around the world of sports:

The best of SI’s award-winning video storytelling. From household names to the lesser known, SI Films’ features and series explore the most powerful stories in sports:

CONNECT WITH
Website: http://www.si.com
Facebook: http://po.st/FacebookSI
Twitter: http://po.st/TwitterSI
Google+: http://po.st/GoogleSI
Instagram: http://po.st/InstagramSI
Magazine: http://po.st/MagazineSI

ABOUT SPORTS ILLUSTRATED
Sports Illustrated offers sports fans trusted, authentic, agenda-free reporting and storytelling featuring sports news, scores, photos, columns and expert analysis from the latest in today’s world of sports including NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, NASCAR, college basketball, college football, golf, soccer, tennis, and fantasy.

1. Marco Huevo says:

I want to bully her love button.

2. Jeff White says:

Maybe the thong represents the wedgies that victims of bullying receive. So brave! Speak your truth!

3. Say What says:

Cry me a river, build a bridge and get the fuck over it. She wouldn't know a hard life if one took a bite out of her face.

4. mguarin912 says:

What a sweet hearted individual. Good on her for speaking out against the bullying. Btw, damn she’s beautiful…inside and out.

5. Ariel Cao says:

Paige, ignore all these nasty comments, you’re worth a lot more than these losers… golf, modeling, whatever you want to do …etc put your heart into it … go girl !

6. josh lomax says:

Ha haaaaa it's just like the fear and loathing in las vegas scene in the desert, l love it.

7. Mike h says:

if she walk in your house lock the door and undressed all of ya HATERS will jump her in a blink of the eye.
    And many LADIES would also jump.
    She an young beautiful lady and a good golfer.
    and she got 💰💰💰all of ya would spend it as fast as you can.

REALLY PLZZZZZZZ

8. Paul Goodier says:

I had no idea you were so vulnerable Paige…….but why should I? respect to you Paige…..Just one thing more to say …..believe in yourself…….fuck what others think and rise above them that is how I live

9. Paige. You need to realize that 30% of people are a__holes. On the internet it's probably 50%. Just suck it up – you need to ignore the haters. You seem to be overly sensitive to the criticism that is inherent with your high profile persona. The last thing you want to do is let the haters know how easily they can upset you emotionally. They can smell the meat on the carcas. Keep up the good videos.

10. She's hot but she's also a bimbo.

11. eagle boy says:

Oh everyone bullys me……very next vid tits and ass hang'n out

12. Tim Sullivan says:

I wish someone would cyber bully me, and could play golf, have my picture made, and guess what I would not even cry! I would be thankful for my charmed life. Give me a break

13. Chairman7w says:

Yeah, that shot at 3:03 was NOT good… Should have left that on the cutting room floor. That's not it, Chief.

14. Frank Skuse says:

PAGE HONEY YOU BE YOURSELF, YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON AND WE ALL LOVE YOU

15. When you started to cry my eyes filled up to. Good for you girl!

16. kewl malibu says:

Sickass satanic Tranny's. You are lusting on a man dumass.

17. Awakened One says:

Sorry, this is a straight-up transgender. A male to female.

18. JAS MAGA says:

Would have been a better video if it was strictly silent or just music the whole toke..less talky

19. Michael says:

God… I really hate this girl.
    People made fun of you for not being a great golfer. Well, you’re really not. You’re very pretty and have a nice looking swing. Get the fuck over it. Stop crying over people giving you oodles of money.
    You can’t convince me you’re a fucking victim. Nice try, though.

20. Randsurfer says:

'We wanted to give her an opportunity to showcase her strength and confidence..' Yes, that's what SI's swimsuit mission is. Hilarious.

21. jharwood85 says:

Wow, you're daddie must have been a fuckin asshole

22. John Dunbar says:

She must be a slut and her parents must hate her

23. Thank you continue all the best

24. mjbs says:

This has to be a joke! People below will believe anything! 🤣

25. Al Katraz says:

Thanks for being you, and sharing your thoughts, talent, and charming outlook on life. Do what makes you happy. We'll keep watching.

26. Josh Hall says:

Don't worry about anyone's opinion who cares be your self

27. Keith K says:

Paige hold your head up. You’re a talented, gorgeous person and a very good golfer. Don’t listen too the bully’s. They on crack 🤪

28. spalkin says:

1:11 My EOS 1D dreams of being used this hard.

29. She is a golf thot. Get real! If she was just passionate about golf. Great, but she's not good enough to compete n she gets opportunity because she dresses the wat she does and looks the way she does. This is why feminism is a damn joke. Why can a woman be whatever she wants even a slut, but men cant even have masculinity. Cry all you want, i dnt know if she is a slut. She probably isnt, but dnt be a mode pretending to be a golfer! If you dnt want the attention dnt enter the arena.

30. Pancho Jose says:

Dont take notice of the idiots below…you are a beautiful person and great golf player…

31. Paige, you are such a good person. And I don't know you! But it shows through. John

32. What some have already said, don’t take the online negativity seriously. I’ll bet the majority of the comments are positive. So don’t read the negative ones. Accept that there will be negative ones and move on. When you put yourself in the public sphere, some people are going to be jealous and negative. Know and thank your higher power, your inner spirit, for all you are blessed. Be humble and thankful. Focus on others. You bring joy to so many. Keep on. Be strong.

33. Paige, you might get some strength by down loading the
    lyrics to Rick Nelson’s  “Garden Party”

Went to a garden party
    to reminisce with my old friends

A chance to share old memories and play our songs again

When I got to the garden party, they all knew my name

No one recognized me, I didn't look the same

But it's all right
    now, I learned my lesson well.

You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself

People came from miles
    around, everyone was there

Yoko brought her walrus, there was magic in the air

And over in the corner, much to my surprise

Mr. Hughes hid in Dylan's shoes wearing his disguise

But it's all right
    now, I learned my lesson well.

You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself

Played them all the
    old songs, thought that's why they came

No one heard the music, we didn't look the same

I said…

Played them all the
    old songs, thought that's why they came

No one heard the music, we didn't look the same

I said hello to "Mary Lou", she belongs to me

When I sang a song about a honky-tonk, it was time to leave

But it's all right
    now, I learned my lesson well.

You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself

Someone opened up a
    closet door and out stepped Johnny B. Goode

Playing guitar like a-ringin' a bell and lookin' like he should

If you gotta play at garden parties, I wish you a lotta luck

But if memories were all I sang, I rather drive a truck

And it's all right now, learned my lesson well

You see, ya can't please everyone, so you got to please yourself

34. 2WheelTonio says:

Just do your own thing Paige. I know it can be difficult for some people, but just don't give a crap about what the haters have to say or what they think. Social media has basically given a voice to one too many frustrated fucktards who are tough behind a keyboard and quick to insult. You are living your life… let them live their miserable lives and just IGNORE.

35. Cyber bullying is a thing? I’ll be damned.

36. Brody says:

Shes been my GF for years……..I just havnt told her.