How to BECOME an IFBB PRO BIKINI ATHLETE (International federation of Bodybuilding & Fitness) !

In this video I share with you my thoughts on how to create the right strategy to compete and win in the NPC (national physique committee) as a bikini athlete. There are many options you have as a competitor and I share with you my own personal thoughts on how to most effectively and efficiently become an IFBB Pro (international federation of bodybuilding & fitness.)

If you are looking for contest prep or a bikini competition coach then please visit my website www.lisettehoward where I offer all of my rates and packages along with my new ebook 8 WEEK BIKINI BODY TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM! Please feel free to leave your comments and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE!
or daily fitness lifestyle/motivation find me on
FB/TW/SNAP/ IG: @lisettehoward_fitness.

1. Alesha says:

I wanna become an bikini athlete , I’m excited and scared to start

2. Lol, pro cards for bikini fake bodybuilders are given out like candy, same with mens physique.

3. Thank you so kindly your information is greatly appreciated. Sincerely, Jada suire

4. I just found this video Lisette (after having asked a question on your 2014 vlog before your IFBB comp) about contest selection. This has given me a bit more insight and context, thank you πŸ™‚ Still unsure what contests to consider though. If there's a video or some guidance somewhere I'm keen to learn about it! Cheers πŸ™‚

5. Big Lenny says:

You forgot to mention the boat loads of drugs you have to take to get to that level…

6. starsofvita says:

So how does one become a pro? Is there another video to answer this question?

7. Ana Markovic says:

I am so in-love with you, in a non-gay kinda way.
    I could listen to you whole day.

8. Renee B says:

I totally agree with you. I've competed in different organizations and various parts of the u.s. and it's different with every judge and seemingly every organization (ie, inbf, wnbf, npc, etc)

9. Lauryn Juhl says:

I LOVE your channel! You are so informative. I'm just starting out competing, and I want to make this a career. I do have one question. When are you "allowed" to talk to the judges? I know they're pretty busy during shows. Do you normally have to wait until after the night show?

10. Such GREAT information here. Ugh, I wish I knew this information before I started competing. I don't think my coach (an IFBB bodybuilder) understood all the little details of bikini. I have made top first call outs in all my shows. My first NPC was Nov 2014 (1st Masters & 2nd Open B). My first national show was Masters Championships (5th place). Feedback from every judge was "too muscular/ too lean". Perhaps I would have done better at a west coast show. BUT I have been working on a fuller package for North Americans in 8 days (including a complete change with suit and hair that I am excited about), so I believe that will move me up significantly. If not, I'm contacting you Lisette!!! I LOVE your energy and honesty. Thank you for all you do.

11. Simon Khar says:

That's what I hate about our judgment system. There shouldn't be favorite or by knowing someone. It's all about how you look regardless of who you know or who you know

12. I have watched your last ten videos and I'm
    So excited and so grateful that you took the time out and gave us your input and wanting to help the new comers. I have been practicing my posing a just getting more comfortable overall. thanks to you 😍 This will be my first bikini comp in April for the jay cutler desert cup. Not sure what expect but I know I want to get my feet wet this year! Thanks again

13. Great video! I competed in my first show just to see if it was something that I would like, and turns out I won 1st place, qualified for nationals, and fell in LOVE! My next goal is definitely to go pro πŸ˜€

14. Emma Rooney says:

Could you do a video about squeem & any other tips and tricks girls use to get the competitive edge over other competitors?

15. AJ McQueen says:

This was very helpful! Thank you! I've surpassed my initial goal and now have my eyes set on a bikini competition for the good ol bucket list, but I'm competitive in nature so we'll see how far I want to take it!

16. Elizabeth G says:

Hi, Lisette! I enjoyed your video..it was very informative! Thank you for using your time to make YouTube videos for us πŸ™‚ Could you post a video about your fitness journey and transformation? The tears, the emotions, the things you went through to get where you are.. I'm trying to get in shape and I have no idea what to do first or what I want my first goal to be. I think it would help me and a lot of other ladies out there! Thank you so much again!
    Elizabeth

17. Marlo D says:

Awesome video Lisette!!! Thank you.

18. Loved it now i'm ready πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„