Carlotta's 80's and 90's vintage bikini swimsuit haul

Lets check out a few designs of the 80’s and 90’s… colors, cuts, and who wore these looks!

Follow my clothing instagram : https://www.instagram.com/2girls_1closet_
and my instagram : https://www.instagram.com/carlottachampagne

For the uncensored version follow my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thecarlotta

1. 89edipus89 says:

I am speechless, thank you so much for sharing these hauls, no model has a more perfectly slender but also voluptuous figure like you Carlotta, you look so hot!, I particularly liked the flower print swimsuit, it really dialed my number., would love to see the uncensored version.

2. Alone Wolf says:

Süperrrrrrrrr very beatiful seksy woman

3. 0:29 1:09 3:26 ❤😘🔥
    Extremely Sexy !!! Perfect !!

4. scottyo64 says:

The Kelly Bundy was the best!

5. John L says:

That kitty looks awfully smooth mmmmmmmm<3<3<3

6. Matt Nobrega says:

The last one is my favorite on you. But I'm sure that was obvious

7. Honestly, I can't imagine a more beautiful human being.
    I feel like I need to take a cold shower everytime I watch your videos or I might burn up haha 😂🔥👌

8. Awesome swimsuits and you are absolutely beautiful and sexy! Congratulations! I hope you like my channel! God bless you!

9. 3.26 çok yakışmış öpüyorum seni İstanbul

10. Aaron Thomas says:

I am now very interested in seeing more of your videos…love your personality for starters…` and the retro looks so nice and sexy…on you…

11. Mamita estas bien sabrosa cosita rica

12. 3.4 ltd says:

You are really gorgeous and the way you explain things wow its makes you insanely adorable💖💖💖😘✌

13. 1.24 harika öpüyorum seni İstanbul

14. Harika bir kadınsın öpüyorum seni İstanbul

15. Çok tatlısın bebeğim öpüyorum seni İstanbul

16. myron bedner says:

You're more like Jessie Spanos or whatever her name was on the show.

17. You are gorgeous with what ever you try on sugar

18. Здравствуйте, красивое видео! Лайк!!👍🌹

19. Akash Samson says:

I'm loving you already Carlotta. You're a sexy, hot, sweet, gorgeous goddess and you being knowledgeable in what you're talking about makes it even sexier because your voice is very soothing to listen to. #subscribed

20. OMG, Carlotta, Ur body is so, "HOT, "and ur so beutiful. Good haul and hope to see more of ur sexy ass in youtube.

21. Dare W says:

love this video! Super cute and fun 🙂

22. Estas bien guapa y tienes un delicioso cuerpo bb

23. Daniel Cline says:

Charlotte you look absolutely stunning in all of those bikinis you tried on and I understand some things are a bit revealing but lady you got a beautiful body don't be ashamed of it please always take very great care of yourself smiles