This Is Dove Cameron's Morning Routine | Waking Up With… | ELLE

What’s it like starting your day as one of Disney’s biggest stars? In this episode of Waking Up With, The Descendants actress Dove Cameron lets us in on her world, and her morning routine. Watch as Dove talks daily rituals like intentional journaling, dishes on her beauty must-haves, and shoots some Instagram-worthy outfits for her more than 20 million followers.

#dovecameron #wakingupwith

Watch our first episode of Waking Up With, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHzWZilONyo

Special thanks to The Kimpton Everly Hotel Hollywood: https://www.everlyhotelhollywood.com

SUBSCRIBE to ELLE http://bit.ly/SubscribeToELLE

1. ELLE says:

Which celeb should we wake up with next? Comment and let us know!

2. Dove: wakes up with a literal angel glow

Me: wakes up looking like a troll from under a bridge that robs you of yer gold

3. Sarah Stuart says:

whats the ringtone in the beginning?

4. Does nobody pee first thing in the moring?

5. Sofie Carson morning routine

6. Wow Dove that is a smart morning ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

7. HONE SU says:

Dove I love you and your room!!!!!!!๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

8. Rachel Wolf says:

This comment section: Dove Cameron: Wakes up like a goddess! Me: Wakes up with sheets no where in sight!

9. Because everyone wakes up with a full face of makeup and perfect hair

10. I look the OPPOSITE of that when I wake up

11. this entire video made me want to vomit. from her waking with a full face of makeup. that redic look at 2:00, to that stupid green shit she carries around. give me a break. thanks Elle.

12. She can be an actress on bratz doll, her lips are really big and flawless

13. Dove you don't need make up.you are already pretty

14. Joseph Brady says:

Dove- wakes up like she just got off the red carpet me wakes up like I just jumped out of a garbage bin

15. Jenah Stixe says:

I know its corona time but after the world settles down can you please do Billie Eilish

16. Yo aunque hable espaรฑol veo el video para entretenerme y conocer mรกs โœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ

17. Can you please have the girl who played Evie and your show can you please tell her that I'm a big fan and I would love to meet her

18. I know she has gotten a lot of work done here but she still looks so much more ''natural'' both her body and face compared to now and idk i feel like somehow she looks healthier and prettier here

19. ELLE I could not reply to your comment on top of mine but, I think you should do a Whatโ€™s itโ€™s like for Lady Gaga to wake up. (After this virus ๐Ÿฆ  is over)